I wonder if there will be many people queing early.. how are the finnish people when it comes to those things? I really want to stand by the barrier . But I can't get there that early :/

I've been in the 2nd row and in the 1st row (both at Hartwall arena) by queuing for about 20 minutes. I've just shown up with my family, mom took care of our coats and bags and me and my sister ran for the doors that lead to the standing area.

It looks like tickets has sold well, only D31-D32 have a lot of seats left yet, but then there's really rarely seats.. And of course standing. I think this could be sold out!

This was discussed earlier in this thread - it seems the seats at the back (sections E-F) never even went for sale so it's far from a sold-out stadium. It might be close to a sold out if you only count the tickets they did put up for sale- would imagine they'd just release more sections at that point, though!

This was discussed earlier in this thread - it seems the seats at the back (sections E-F) never even went for sale so it's far from a sold-out stadium. It might be close to a sold out if you only count the tickets they did put up for sale- would imagine they'd just release more sections at that point, though!

Glad to hear the stadium will be nearly full, nothing worse than a half empty venue. Never heard Mew but lots of good reviews of their stuff on Amazon so I am really looking forward to hearing them.

Is it going to be light all the way through the gig though? I imagine it barely gets dark in Scandinavia this time of year?

X

Yep it was :D That's true. Still, nearly full stadium sounds good! Muse will start around 9pm or earlier? It will be way longer setlist than at Kaisaniemi. Finally stadium-setup in Finland..

Is it going to be light all the way through the gig though? I imagine it barely gets dark in Scandinavia this time of year?

X

Get used to it, it's gonna be pretty light at the final of the gig too. Hopefully it doesn't ruin all the effects what we'll see :stunned:

Hello everyone :) is anybody going to this gig from a foreign country? Because i really really want to go, but i'm from Lithuania and have no one to go with.. anybody would like to go with me/ meet somewhere in Helsinki or sth? :$

I'm going with Mariska. We're both from Holland, met just one time. And there are always people how love Muse so the connection is made fast. So you don't have to be alone.I went alone to the Emirates last May and meet there people who I talk to on Twitter/Facebook. So you will always find someone and you don't have to be alone.

I'm going with Mariska. We're both from Holland, met just one time. And there are always people how love Muse so the connection is made fast. So you don't have to be alone.I went alone to the Emirates last May and meet there people who I talk to on Twitter/Facebook. So you will always find someone and you don't have to be alone.

Thanks for encouragement :rolleyes: i'm sure that i'll find friends :D but what i worry about is being alone in Helsinki after the concert, whole night not knowing the city, language or anyone out there until i can borad ferry... :stunned: it would be great to have a company. :) So maybe anyone will stay in the city for at least a part of that night? maybe i could join you :)

And maybe anyone has any idea when the concert would end?

Quote:

Originally Posted by karinvisser

Thanks for encouragement i'm sure that i'll find friends but what i worry about is being alone in Helsinki after the concert, whole night not knowing the city, language or anyone out there until i can borad ferry... it would be great to have a company. So maybe anyone will stay in the city for at least a part of that night? maybe i could join you

And maybe anyone has any idea when the concert would end?

I don't know when the gig is finished I guess somewhere round 11pm. But I guess we will be hanging around after the gig. we're staying at a hostel nearby the stadium so. When is your ferry going back?

Posted from Muse.mu App for Android

I don't know when the gig is finished I guess somewhere round 11pm. But I guess we will be hanging around after the gig. we're staying at a hostel nearby the stadium so. When is your ferry going back?

Posted from Muse.mu App for Android

i'm thinking about staying in the hostel in that stadium, called "Stadion Hostel". My ferry is leaving 7:30 am. :) in which hostel are you staying? :)

I've been in the 2nd row and in the 1st row (both at Hartwall arena) by queuing for about 20 minutes. I've just shown up with my family, mom took care of our coats and bags and me and my sister ran for the doors that lead to the standing area.

really? i hope to be near stadium at 3pm or 3.30, and i NEED so much to be in 1st raw cause i've got a toy present for Matt ))) i made it for Bing.

btw any ideas what hotel they will be staying in?

it's my first stadium gig, and i'm afraid a little to go alone )))

Same here... I have never been even near Olympic Stadium in Helsinki, I live in a small town about two hours from Helsinki and I have been there only a few times so I'm not even sure if I'm gonna find the stadium from the railway station... but I guess everything will be fine and I get barrier :p

ONLY TWO WEEKS if someone hasn't realized it yet :LOL:

Same here... I have never been even near Olympic Stadium in Helsinki, I live in a small town about two hours from Helsinki and I have been there only a few times so I'm not even sure if I'm gonna find the stadium from the railway station... but I guess everything will be fine and I get barrier :p

ONLY TWO WEEKS if someone hasn't realized it yet :LOL:

it is not hard to find, not far from the city center as i remember. i've been to Helsinki two times before...

yeah, two weeks and i'm so excited! will be my 3rd Muse gig and 1st in stadium...

I never been to Helsinki before. This is gonna be my first time. I'm arriving on Friday afternoon so we will take a look at the stadium. See where the entrances are and stuff like that. We stay nearby the stadium so that's relaxed.

And indeed just 2 weeks and it's on!! My BF is now in Berlin for the gig for tomorrow. So excited!!

See you all in the queue!! :D

really? i hope to be near stadium at 3pm or 3.30, and i NEED so much to be in 1st raw cause i've got a toy present for Matt ))) i made it for Bing.

btw any ideas what hotel they will be staying in?

Aww, don't be afraid, everybody is usually really lovely, Muse fans tend to be good people! You will have a great time. I'm coming on my own from the UK, but then I am a tough old bird and not scared of much these days. Hope you get to give Matt your present, stand on Chris' side of the runway and you may get a handshake during UD!

XXX

Aww, don't be afraid, everybody is usually really lovely, Muse fans tend to be good people! You will have a great time. I'm coming on my own from the UK, but then I am a tough old bird and not scared of much these days. Hope you get to give Matt your present, stand on Chris' side of the runway and you may get a handshake during UD!

XXX

Calming words :D I'm really worried about the queue too, i'm arriving around 10 am. This worriyng is killing me. Any idea what should i expect when i arrive? Only few people by the entrance or looong long queue? :$

Archived