Huh. Could have sworn they played K of C earlier... Does anyone have a video of Harmonica + Knights?

I can assure you KOC followed the man with harmonica, always does.

It did feel too short I agree, but it wasn't, just felt that way because it was so amazing and none of us wanted it to end. Still can't quite get my head around how fantastic it was... I get goosebumps every time I think about it.

Huh. Could have sworn they played K of C earlier... Does anyone have a video of Harmonica + Knights?

my video of MWAH & Knights:

I maybe could have fainted if the gig had been any longer, I was so tired because of queueing in the heat and all the standing, jumping and dancing. It felt much longer than the arena gig I was and it was so awesome, it was dark during the last songs! I'm a bit sad still they cut Bliss because I haven't heard it live, but Agitated and Yes Please were so fucking mental so really it doesn't matter at all :D

I maybe could have fainted if the gig had been any longer, I was so tired because of queueing in the heat and all the standing, jumping and dancing. It felt much longer than the arena gig I was and it was so awesome, it was dark during the last songs! I'm a bit sad still they cut Bliss because I haven't heard it live, but Agitated and Yes Please were so fucking mental so really it doesn't matter at all :D

Yes, cutting Bliss was a bit of a shocker, they should have cut Resistance or Guiding Light.

I was told in the queue that GL is played because it is a favourite of Kate's.... does she not know it was written about another woman? Should somebody tell her? |May give us all a break from it if she goes off it!

I was told in the queue that GL is played because it is a favourite of Kate's.... does she not know it was written about another woman? Should somebody tell her? |May give us all a break from it if she goes off it!

Songwriters don't always write their songs about their life, and it doesn't really tell a story about happy relationship, so I don't really think she cares :chuckle:

I traveled from Japan to see them and had no expectations of the concert whatsoever beforehand.

I really enjoyed Mew as an opener as well which made me worry if I'd enjoy them more than Muse... well... as soon as Muse started I went batshit crazy and that lasted until the last minutes of the concert (and I can't even describe my reaction to Agitated and Yes Please). Hands down the best Muse concert I have been to.

Just felt like I had to come and share my feelings :3 What I said immediately after the concert was than I am now officially done with Muse, I will never have to see them live again and I can just die happy.. however..I'm supposed see them again a couple of weeks later at a festival concert in Tokyo. I'm scared how a festival set feels like after this one, but oh well, they seem to love playing in Japan too so here's hoping for a good set :D

Thanks for the video!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived