• 1 month later...
Where did you hear that 15 000 number? I didn't think Muse will never sell out the stadium but that sounds pretty awful. Might as well not buy the tickets at all because by that rate it will probably be cancelled.

Better not be cancelled, I will be majorly pissed off, I've bought flights. :'(

Well I'm not gonna go to the gig anyway, so I don't really care if they cancel it or whatever :awesome:

However, I don't think they're gonna cancel it. There's still much time left.

Edit: Also, don't know how reliable it is, but looking at the livenation website, it seems that about half of the stadium has been booked by now.

Obviously I don't know what will happen but I will say that in my experience the majority of tickets for any music event are sold right after when it goes on sale. After that the sales kind of trickle in little by little. 25 000-35 000 is a hell of a lot of "trickle" to happen (or even the few more thousand which would make the attendance number tolerable).

Besides, I can't see anything considerably boosting sales. No radio channel really plays the singles, Supremacy isn't going change that, and as summer approaches there are a lot more music events fighting for the public's money. The most ardent fans already have their tickets.

Just to emphasize, I don't want to spread misinformation, I know nothing, just speculating.

EDIT:

Edit: Also, don't know how reliable it is, but looking at the livenation website, it seems that about half of the stadium has been booked by now.

I looked at that as well but considering there are NO seats for the lesser seats left but a considerable amount for the sections closest to the stage, it kind of suggests to me that the seats at the back are not even for sale.

Well at least most of the people who I know that went to the Hartwall gig are still deciding if they want to buy tickets to this one. And I would classify most of them as being big fans of Muse. My impression on this whole thing is that most people are quite unsure on wanting to buy tickets. Definitely no "Wow Muse is coming to Finland again I have to buy tickets now!!". More like "Oh, Muse is coming here again. Nah, not really sure if I should buy tickets or not". Or at least that's how I've seen it go around here. I dunno, really :LOL:

But anyways, I do think there will be some marketing campaign in the summer if the tickets don't sell well enough. I still don't believe that they would actually cancel the whole gig.

That is true, none of my Muse-liking/loving friends have bought tickets either (myself included!). The timing was very unfortunate, I think the tickets went on sale the same week as the Hartwall gig was?

Let's hope everything ends up going well :happy:

Where did you hear that 15 000 number? I didn't think Muse will never sell out the stadium but that sounds pretty awful. Might as well not buy the tickets at all because by that rate it will probably be cancelled.

I just calculated every seat already sold..

http://www.lippupalvelu.fi/event/muse-lippuja/101781?brand=fi_livenation

about 5000 from A

about 5000 from D

and maximum at the field is 20 000...so if the've sold maybe half of the capacity there (i think it's very optimistic), there's totally 20 000 sold out of 50 000.. well these are just estimates..

we could find out the number of sold standing area tickets if someone buys a ticket from the standing area and checks the number written in it.. the numbers in my tickets are something between 2000 and 3000..

Reading these comments make me feel a bit worried... I know there's still lots of time left and some people probably don't want to plan their summer this early.

I have seen Muse only once last December, I had a seated ticket and it sucked... so I'm looking forward to this gig and hopefully it won't be half empty or fuckin cancelled!

There's still time left over 4 months :) Tiketti shows "red" for the field-tickets..

But I didn't realized that Summersound is at the same time! And Rihanna performing at Hartwall day after Muse, what a weekend Helsinki. :LOL:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have one extra ticket to this gig if anyone is interested. It's on section D27, row 17, seat 668. I hastily bought it before realising that there were still tickets left for the standing area :$ Now I have them both... I don't want any profit from this, only some refund, so 50 € is fine for me. You can contact me here, or via this site: http://www.huuto.net/kohteet/muse-olympiastadion-2772013-1-lippu-d-katsomoon-halvalla/267433272

• 2 weeks later...
Have you noticed the current stadium setlist?? :eek: Holy crap!

Still no info about our support acts.. Maybe we'll get them on next couple of weeks.

Saw both of the Emirates gigs, holy crap is what it was, frickin' awesome!!! :facemelt:

I'm hoping Biffy will support but who knows what'll happen.

Went to Emirates as well. The audience is way much better there than Finland. Jumping is crazy and nobody cares if/when someone is pushing or stepping on your toes. =D It's frigging amazing. Went to Wembley 2010 as well. Have to get the kicks from London to survive from the apathy of finnish audience. ;D

Went to Emirates as well. The audience is way much better there than Finland. Jumping is crazy and nobody cares if/when someone is pushing or stepping on your toes. =D It's frigging amazing. Went to Wembley 2010 as well. Have to get the kicks from London to survive from the apathy of finnish audience. ;D

Really? I was thinking of coming to the Helsinki gig but if the crowd are going to be lukewarm maybe I won't!

Really? I was thinking of coming to the Helsinki gig but if the crowd are going to be lukewarm maybe I won't!

The crowd in Finland isn't always bad! But yeah, I've noticed that the audience at Muse gigs in Finland are really lame, I don't know why it's this way :LOL:

Am now going to this.

Got pissed last night and booked ticket, flight and hotel. Felt slightly sick when I woke up this morning and realised how much I had spent but what the heck.. I get a wee bonus from work at the end of July and that will cover it.

How excited?

Archived