So I have the code and site is working perfectly, but still no money...

If anyone who doesn't have the code wants to get their ticket from the pre-sale and has enough money for two tickets, I could do the buying part and pay back on the 31st?

If you send me your code I will buy a ticket for you also, i'm in Helsinki. I don't have a presale code :(

Serious offer BTW, don't know if you can send a PM but send me SMS at ******** (or call) I will delete the number in one hour (about)

PM sent.

Still thinking whether to go or not. I kinda want to go but I know it'll be the same average Muse gig again with the same setlist. I'm glad there's tons of tickets so I have time to think. I don't even want standing tickets and I'd enjoy being on the other side of the stadium because I'd actually see the lasers.

Still thinking whether to go or not. I kinda want to go but I know it'll be the same average Muse gig again with the same setlist. I'm glad there's tons of tickets so I have time to think. I don't even want standing tickets and I'd enjoy being on the other side of the stadium because I'd actually see the lasers.

You won't see lasers anyway because finland's fuckin daylight nights (dafuq?)

Archived