Hi i got a question, i buy a stratocaster John Mayer signature by Fender, i dont got it now, because i buy from ebay, and it comes in a plane, my question is.. i can play MUSE songs?, can i get the same sound? like a Manson? I like so much Manson sound, for example in guiding light solo or unnatural selection, or all the 2nd law!

Hi i got a question, i buy a stratocaster John Mayer signature by Fender, i dont got it now, because i buy from ebay, and it comes in a plane, my question is.. i can play MUSE songs?, can i get the same sound? like a Manson? I like so much Manson sound, for example in guiding light solo or unnatural selection, or all the 2nd law!

Matt uses Strats for recording some songs I think.

I've had pretty good Musey tones with a single coil.

I can get a good Musey tone from my mates single coil telecaster, although admittedly not quite as good as my dual humbucker Les Paul. I would say more of Matts sound comes from his effects/amp set up rather than what guitar he plays, which is why he can record songs on his strat but play them live with the mansons.

I can get a good Musey tone from my mates single coil telecaster' date=' although admittedly not quite as good as my dual humbucker Les Paul. I would say more of Matts sound comes from his effects/amp set up rather than what guitar he plays, which is why he can record songs on his strat but play them live with the mansons.[/quote']

yes man! i was thinking the same, because in the studio version sound great, and in live it sound the same (in my opinion),so, you recomend the John Mayer signature Stratocaster?, im not a fan of blues, im more for, MUSE, or bands like, Red hot, Radiohead, The strokes, Arctic, MGMT, and something like it, haha but i like the sound of Matt :D

Resistance for the other, plus probably Screenager and loads of various other bits

parts of thoughts of a dying atheist was recorded with the aloha strat from what i've heard

i cnat it dont have hambuckers space

install a seymour duncan hot rails

I can get a good Musey tone from my mates single coil telecaster' date=' although admittedly not quite as good as my dual humbucker Les Paul. [b']I would say more of Matts sound comes from his effects/amp set up[/b] rather than what guitar he plays, which is why he can record songs on his strat but play them live with the mansons.

this

And u know what strat uses matt in Animals? the john sign, sound the same?

probably one from the 60's

and i don't know, never tried the john mayer signature. ask jimbobelliotttonemaster.

All this talk of toan is stupid, I can approximate most recorded muse with a telecaster.

must be your man hands. i heard telecasters were only for country.

Last gig I went to, there was a support band (not a very good one) where both guitarists were playing single coil Teles through Mesa Dual Recs....To each their own I guess, but yeah, it depends what your whole set up is really...

parts of thoughts of a dying atheist was recorded with the aloha strat from what i've heard

this

and i don't know, never tried the john mayer signature. ask jimbobelliotttonemaster.

must be your man hands. i heard telecasters were only for country.

TOADA (and microcuts for that matter) sound exactly like dirty strats.

It's my hands and the crystal lettuce that sits on top of my amp. I've been downtuning my tele to drop A olol.

All this talk of toan is stupid, I can approximate most recorded muse with a telecaster.

Yes? thats nice, i want i can get that sound with a John Mayer signature (Im not a lover of blues, im more for MUSE :D)

and this is a Manson live, in Animals, the both sound the same, i think, so little changes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmDaNAXymuk

--

Why u say that u want the guitar in a plane?

this

who is jimbobelliotttonemaster?

and this is the guitar

i read that the guitar got only middles sound, i dont know anything about it, but the next month, they send me the guitar :3, i got an epiphone lp 100, i cant play nothing of my influences, i have a pedal BOSS ME-70 and a Marshall MG15CD of 45 watts

Why would you want your JM strat to sound like muse? You could have just bought some frankeinstein of a guitar with half of it's body carved away to make room for useless electronics and the remaining disfigured wood dampened by sheets of metal. Then you could make up for those losses by using grossly overpriced humbuckers.

i cant now, i bought the john mayers, they send me next month

Archived