2013.06.07 - Olympic Stadium, Barcelona, Spain

L.

I'm a little upset because of Barcelona... I'd prefer Madrid. The travel to BCN will be so expensive, I think there are 600km from my home to there...:( But I will try to go, of course. The gig in the Palacio de Deportes was a month ago, and after it I just can say that I want to see them in stadium!

God why.

I do wanna go for a muse concert, but I live in Huelva, the farest region of Spain but for Canary Islands, and therefore I have universitary entrance examination one or two weeks after Barcelona date, and I need a high mark.

I was looking forward to seeing new muse gigs dates and then when I saw 7 June I realised I would have to wait to the next tour AGAIN. Anyways, it would have be very expensive (but I deserve it).

Please, have a good time for all ones who wouldn't be able to enjoy it.

Hi everyone! someone atteding from Basque Country? Ill buy a ticket for me, ( this time I go alone, my friends are already tired of Muse xD), so Im looking for people to share a car or something liek that, cause the trip from Bilbao is quite expensive...

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/seatingchart/418291/12400 I'm hoping it's the same way round this time if I end up buying seats! I can't figure out if there's a golden circle, but there are 5 price bands (plus the Premier Golden Ticket thing) so I'm thinking that's upper and lower seats, posh seats, regular standing and golden circle. Well, I guess I'll find out in the morning anyway!

2 tickets booked for this, coming from Edinburgh. It'll be my first time in Barcelona and I can't wait to come see this beautiful city and take in a Muse show all at the same time. Thinking of making it a mini-break, soak in some of the culture before the Friday night gig. Any pointers from Spanish Musers on the highlights of the city? Gracias :)

2 tickets booked for this, coming from Edinburgh. It'll be my first time in Barcelona and I can't wait to come see this beautiful city and take in a Muse show all at the same time. Thinking of making it a mini-break, soak in some of the culture before the Friday night gig. Any pointers from Spanish Musers on the highlights of the city? Gracias :)

Parque Güell, Casa Milá, La Sagrada Familia of course, take a walk trough La Rambla... I'm not from Barcelona so those are the firsts places that come to mind :)

Tickets booked for this one. Me and the lad are in Block 121 so happy about that. Time to explore Barcelona while there. So much fun will be had.

So, you managed to book this and both London dates. Did you use the same code or co-ordinate with friends? Ticktackticket.com said my code had no tickets left.

So, you managed to book this and both London dates. Did you use the same code or co-ordinate with friends? Ticktackticket.com said my code had no tickets left.

Ah! I wonder, then... I booked 2 for this and then helped out a friend with a code problem who was booking one, so maybe the whole thing tallies up how many you've bought? Which would be clever...

exactly. I bought these when back from work. London was bought by a friend.

@paranoiamind A friend is coming from there too. From Santander.

• 1 month later...

Archived