2013.06.07 - Olympic Stadium, Barcelona, Spain

L.

• 2 weeks later...

The city centre, round Las Ramblas and the big-ass church up there, is nice for a mooch round, there's the beach up at the Northern end of the city, there's a zoo which won't be free and I don't know whether it's cheap or not. Ping me on fb and I'll tag my sis for suggestions though :-)

The city centre, round Las Ramblas and the big-ass church up there, is nice for a mooch round, there's the beach up at the Northern end of the city, there's a zoo which won't be free and I don't know whether it's cheap or not. Ping me on fb and I'll tag my sis for suggestions though :-)

Will do T

• 2 weeks later...

¡Hola a todos!

Bought tickets for this on the spur of the moment back in November, but none of my friends are prepared to come with me :supersad: If anyone needs tickets, check MuseBay (:awesome: ) and if anyone wants to hang out and do touristy stuff, that'd be awesome - I'm really nervous about going on my own :$ But Barcelona is an amazing city and I can recommend a few cool things to see/do :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Have just looked at my booking prior to picking up the tickets when in Madrid on Thursday and noticed we are seats 15 and 17 in block 121, row 15. I wonder what happened to seat 16? Does anyone know or have an email address I can use to ask the stadium directly? I am going with my son so need to sit together.

GOT MY TICKET BEYOTCHES :) Anyone wanna meet up for drinks before the gig?

I'll be enjoying being able to queue without freezing my arse off, thanks :LOL:

¡Hola a todos!

Bought tickets for this on the spur of the moment back in November, but none of my friends are prepared to come with me :supersad: If anyone needs tickets, check MuseBay (:awesome: ) and if anyone wants to hang out and do touristy stuff, that'd be awesome - I'm really nervous about going on my own :$ But Barcelona is an amazing city and I can recommend a few cool things to see/do :)

We have Saturday and Sunday because the cheapest flights were Thursday and Monday, and I'm staying with my sis in a little town to the north of Barça but we're definitely going to be doing some sightseeing at some point...

I think I'm making a week of it - probably Monday/Tuesday-Saturday, as I have to collect the tickets 72 hours in advance (didn't realise that when I bought them :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: ) I may even get the trenhotel from Paris :awesome::LOL:

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

Have just looked at my booking prior to picking up the tickets when in Madrid on Thursday and noticed we are seats 15 and 17 in block 121, row 15. I wonder what happened to seat 16? Does anyone know or have an email address I can use to ask the stadium directly? I am going with my son so need to sit together.

Nothing, seats are numbered from two at, so you will be together.

EDIT

Livenation contacted me and can change it. See you all in June

-------------------------------------------------------------

hello peeps,

finally bought my ticket after months of thinking whether I should go or not.

Everything went fine despite the need of translation tools to translate some spanish sentences/words.

But now I realised that I checked the wrong delivery region. I couldnt choose Europe 25 euros (which is stated on the FAQ of Livenation). I could choose between Barcelona, Peninsula, CEE, Outstide CEE (70 euros), collect at box office. I know that I better checked CEE which is only Germany and East Europe because that's the most likely, despite the fact that Netherlands/Holland is not CEE but Western Europe :(

I've contacted Livenation yesterday (no reply yet) but I'm still worried about my ticket. What's the procedure when you clicked the wrong region/pay less money than needed for shipping? Does Livenation give me a chance to pay more for delivery?

Hope somebody can answer my question

Nothing, seats are numbered from two at, so you will be together.

Ah brilliant. Thank you for clearing that up.

I think I'm making a week of it - probably Monday/Tuesday-Saturday, as I have to collect the tickets 72 hours in advance (didn't realise that when I bought them :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: ) I may even get the trenhotel from Paris :awesome::LOL:

72 hours. Hmm. I will not be in Spain until the day before. I wonder what will happen.

I read it wrong, that's only to collect from "authorised centres" (ie if someone other than the card holder was to collect them). Tickets can be collected on the day of the gig from ServiCaixa machines. So I'm now thinking travelling Wednesday night or Thursday and leaving Saturday.

I read it wrong, that's only to collect from "authorised centres" (ie if someone other than the card holder was to collect them). Tickets can be collected on the day of the gig from ServiCaixa machines. So I'm now thinking travelling Wednesday night or Thursday and leaving Saturday.

Oh. I didn't know that. Where did it say ServiCaixa? I am glad I can just get it from them, so much easier.

We are arriving from Gatwick on the Thursday as we are doing some wandering on the Friday and Saturday morning. Can't wait. I love Spain and can't wait to return.

Oh. I didn't know that. Where did it say ServiCaixa? I am glad I can just get it from them, so much easier.

We are arriving from Gatwick on the Thursday as we are doing some wandering on the Friday and Saturday morning. Can't wait. I love Spain and can't wait to return.

You should be able to collect your tickets at ServiCaixa ATM's (not all La Caixa ATM's are enabled to give tickets. they should say SERVICAIXA somewhere). But if not, you still can get your tickets from the box office at the stadium. Don't worry about queuing, there are only 2 doors for GA and the ticket doesn't make you enter in one specific door so you can queue wherever you like!

You should be able to collect your tickets at ServiCaixa ATM's (not all La Caixa ATM's are enabled to give tickets. they should say SERVICAIXA somewhere). But if not, you still can get your tickets from the box office at the stadium. Don't worry about queuing, there are only 2 doors for GA and the ticket doesn't make you enter in one specific door so you can queue wherever you like!

Am seated for this event so I can explore the city all day before making my way to the gig.

Have used ServiCaixa before in Madrid and Granada. What can I say, easy as pie. I guess the Box Office is the last resort eh.

Am seated for this event so I can explore the city all day before making my way to the gig.

Have used ServiCaixa before in Madrid and Granada. What can I say, easy as pie. I guess the Box Office is the last resort eh.

I thought I wasn't going to be able to go, and the only way for someone else to pick up the tickets on my behalf is at an authorised centre. Then thought sod it, and decided to go after all :D Got to say, the ServiCaixa machines seem like a brilliant idea - I think I've seen it said that there is one at the airport, but they're bright yellow so hard to miss!

Not going to lie, I think I'm more excited at the prospect of travelling by train than by the gig :LOL:

I guess the Box Office is the last resort eh.

Servicaixa give so lousy tickets.... That's why spaniards try to find other places to collect them.... Servicaixa is always last option for people that like nice tickets with the band on it and stuff like that :LOL:

But that's just a silly thing... They all allow you to enter anyway :wink:

Servicaixa give so lousy tickets.... That's why spaniards try to find other places to collect them.... Servicaixa is always last option for people that like nice tickets with the band on it and stuff like that :LOL:

There's something special about nice tickets :(

I thought I wasn't going to be able to go, and the only way for someone else to pick up the tickets on my behalf is at an authorised centre. Then thought sod it, and decided to go after all :D Got to say, the ServiCaixa machines seem like a brilliant idea - I think I've seen it said that there is one at the airport, but they're bright yellow so hard to miss!

Not going to lie, I think I'm more excited at the prospect of travelling by train than by the gig :LOL:

The machines are really easy to use too. And stick out like a sore thumb!! Glad you are going though as it will be a right laugh there.

The tickets are rather bland when printed through the machine. But hey, so long as they do the trick that is all that matters.

I would love Muse to do one of those pretty tickets with the band and all sorts of sparkles on it but hey, that's a thing of the past:(

Archived