2013.06.07 - Olympic Stadium, Barcelona, Spain

L.

Just been up to the stadium, wow! Great location, folks are queuing already, hardy souls that they are. The stage is set up, can just about make it out in the attached picture. Hope to see some of you tomorrow in 121, you'll notice us, friend has bright pink hair

20130606_131732.thumb.jpg.bc4083a7fd55fc96786d6f5163c5128c.jpg

Just been up to the stadium, wow! Great location, folks are queuing already, hardy souls that they are. The stage is set up, can just about make it out in the attached picture. Hope to see some of you tomorrow in 121, you'll notice us, friend has bright pink hair

Ah we will spy you from row another row in block 121!!

Gods I'm a complete dickhead, got to the airport with the wrong passport! But hey, will get there in the morning...

Doh!!

We are in our apartment near the Magic Fountain (what a spectacle). Seeing the sights tomorrow then up to the venue for 7ish. Lovely. Hope to see people around.

Ah we will spy you from row another row in block 121!!.

Excellent! Will definitely see you then, I'm Scottish as they come (unshaven, covered in tattoos) and my friend is currently sporting pink hair so be sure to shout and we'll be sure to say hi:D

Been a fantastic few days in Barcelona, what an incredible city, and it all comes to an end with Muse tomorrow night, can't wait!

Great gig last night, the Catalan people know how to have a good time! Tried looking for you and your lad Bellapod but to no avail. Hope you had an amazing time. Vids and pics being sifted through as we speak, here's Hysteria from last night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rihtCfRsv44

*EDIT* Panic Station added

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtOjvb_ttCw&feature=youtu.be

Great venue, needs more loos.

definitely! :LOL: must have spent nearly 2 hours in total in the toilet queues!

crowd was the best i've seen on the tour so far! i love it when people sing along to everything, i'd never seen muse in spain before but i expected the atmosphere to be something similar to italy for example.

also the crowd control impressed me, letting people in little by little and generally being very strict with pushing and running, wish that happened in some other countries as well. and even if maybe ~300 people went in before us we still managed to get barrier, that was a nice surprise! :awesome:

i really liked barcelona in general, definitely want to go back one day!

Archived