Muse on "Che Tempo Che Fa" (Rai 3)

mjartrod

Watching now.

K.

ueller917

:LOL: Reminds me of Fabri trying to convince me on twitter the Olympic performance wasn't playback.

I was dying.

The vocals were live and the drumset was mic'd :phu:

It says I need Silverlight? Lol... never heard of that before.

It's a microsoft thing, iirc

Wheeeeeeeee Follow Me :awesome:

That can't have bene live. There's no way he'd be able to play the Madness solo like that :LOL:

Was the host saying that maybe he'd see them before the summer gigs, in February? What was that supposed to mean? Unless I got it wrong as I don't speak Italian lol

And Matt is looking so prettay lately :$

To pretend like it was real. World Stage and all ...

Still seems like a waste of time. The people who would be fooled into thinking it was real most likely wouldn't even know about drum micing anyways.

Also, it's hilarious to see Muse fans defending the band in the YouTube comments saying it was a legit performance.

Still seems like a waste of time. The people who would be fooled into thinking it was real most likely wouldn't even know about drum micing anyways.

Also, it's hilarious to see Muse fans defending the band in the YouTube comments saying it was a legit performance.

/IOC

/Muse fans

Wheeeeeeeee Follow Me :awesome:

That can't have bene live. There's no way he'd be able to play the Madness solo like that :LOL:

Was the host saying that maybe he'd see them before the summer gigs, in February? What was that supposed to mean? Unless I got it wrong as I don't speak Italian lol

And Matt is looking so prettay lately :$

But why having instruments in playback if the broadcast wasn't live? :unsure:

Yeah basically that, but he meant that he would love to have the guys back in the show in February-March.

But why having instruments in playback if the broadcast wasn't live? :unsure:

/Italy

Listening now. Didn't think it was playback until the solo. Vocals were different (i.e falsetto on the second "love"). Could have been previously recorded (not the album version though) and then they just mimed the performance.

Oh Matt. That was so funny, and the way he eyed the camera down :eek:

Anyway, my guess was playback. I don't think he could play the solo with his face.Or whatever... doesn't he usually do something ridiculous when they have to mime? My guess that ridiculous thing this time was the solo.

Oh Matt. That was so funny, and the way he eyed the camera down :eek:

Anyway, my guess was playback. I don't think he could play the solo with his face.Or whatever... doesn't he usually do something ridiculous when they have to mime? My guess that ridiculous thing this time was the solo.

Ya I was hoping he would do something ridiculous during the Olympics like throw his guitar into the drums while the song was going on. Probably not the best idea given the stage but it would have solidified Bellamy as the most bad ass motherfucker ever.

But they didn't have to mime this time, it was all recorded a few hours before the show :LOL: that's why I can't see any reason for them to go full playback

:logic:

Archived