I want to get excited, but I get the feeling that whatever we get will just be dumb backstage footage that might have been funny 15 years ago. I just want something that is actually of some value, like proshots of important gigs that have little to no previous proshot releases.

I want to get excited, because this is the second time Bellamy has mentioned doing something like this... but then again, there was like a year in between the mentions.

And I'll be sorely disappointed if it turns out to be shit from the "tour bus cam" and not good, rare live footage.

That stuff could be fun as extras, but not the main event.

Ugh getting excited about Muse-related stuff again. When will I learn?

Hey, why not? I absolutely loved all the twitter activity last week - witty remarks, manly muse, and possibilities of things to look forward to. Seems a hell of a lot easier not to make demands. I'd rather pleasantly wait and see what happens. I also think it was cool of Matt to interact with fans like that, but Kirk had him beat with wit. :LOL:

Hey, why not? I absolutely loved all the twitter activity last week - witty remarks, manly muse, and possibilities of things to look forward to. Seems a hell of a lot easier not to make demands. I'd rather pleasantly wait and see what happens. I also think it was cool of Matt to interact with fans like that, but Kirk had him beat with wit. :LOL:

Because they always end up changing their minds and never give the fans what they promised/teased/hinted/suggested that they would. How is this news?

So...

https://twitter.com/Nowherethomas/status/495248728442150914

...something's coming, right?

They are cataloging Muse live archives.

Is a good idea, through the years you'll be surprised how many awesome gigs of awesome bands have been lost because that bands didn't care for their archives.

Something can come in or maybe not. Our only hope is they watch something they like and want to share or sell to the fans.