Hi guitarists,

If any one is interested I am selling a Molton MIDI 2 (known for being able to replicate the signature effect in MOTP using a Digitech Whammy).

If you have a Digitech Whammy 4 pedal it works with that to create some awesome effects! Heres a video to demo it and an example of it being used to play MOTP.

Demo:

MOTP:

You can find out more from the listing below:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111484267850

Thanks all.

IMG_5043.thumb.jpg.9404242501e02dc96ac0bbfd74c622fd.jpg

Up for sale this unique custom shop guitar inspired on famous Matt model but with some special and unique accents that you won't find in any other guitar, manufactured 100% in California this baby roars like a lion!....Master luthier and good friend Steve Mcswain did the steampunk and paint finish, he's simply the best!...You can check his guitars at mcswainguitrs.com they are awesome!.......I've owned two genuine Manson guitars ( MB1 and Delorean) and non of those sound like this one, as you know these guitars have a retail price around $ 7,000 usd, plus you need to be in a waiting list for more than a year.After having those guitars I came up with the idea of custom build a similar shape model but with unique specs, features and finish, the result : A tone Machine!.

This model sports:

- Hand selected Adler body, rosewood fretboard and maple neck

-Fernandes Sustainer neck pickup ( FSK401 System) which provides infinite sustain and tons of harmonics

- Bareknuckle hand wound in England miracle man humbucker for the bridge, really hot crispy/crunchy bite!

- Amptobe lab Midi strip, you can control your Kaoss Pad direct from your guitar!...Provides a variety of different sounds to create real time adjustements.

- Floyd Rose tremolo relic/aged finish

- Custom Hipshot tuners relic/aged finish.

- Custom steampunk accents and aluminum grade backplates. By Steve Mcswain

- Custom Metal/Rust lacquer body finish matching headstock by Steve Mcswain.

- Custom Banksy monkey detail on headstock.

The guitar will be shipped with a gig bag, original fernandes sustainer, midi strip and bareknuckle owner manuals plus the sustainer Humbucker pickup and a customized midi cable which turns on the midi strip-encoder when the cable is connected.

Price: $ 3,999 USD

For any other question or comment please send me a message to faridrezac@hotmail.com.......Free shipping to USA and Europe.

Thanks

image.thumb.jpg.a3e4255e190eca63726e11426298b8e4.jpg

$3999 for that? I'd rather have an Elliott or two Veritases :chuckle:

Actually curious to know what MC_swain man charged for that

You can get two versailles for $4k? I always thought they were high end boutique musical instruments for the demanding accountant

Or was that elliott

Thanks!......well based on the only Manson distributor in USA the prices are around 6-7K for custom projects and he will always confirm a 10 month lead time.

Mansons are around 5.5k usd right? Not 7k?

I think most people here prefer a non-steampunk finish, or the real rust relic, but good luck selling :)

Steve is a good friend, I've got a couple of his guitars so I was lucky enough to have it complete this guitar....I know that his services for these type of projects go around 1.5K usd or higher plus a 5-7 month lead time

Thanks for your message!

Actually curious to know what MC_swain man charged for that

You can get two versailles for $4k? I always thought they were high end boutique musical instruments for the demanding accountant

Or was that elliott

Selling my MISA digital Kitara (what Chris uses for Madness) – haven't been able to play for the best part of a year because of circumstances outside of my control, so I'd rather it went to someone who could use it rather than sitting around gathering dust. Very cool presets and custom settings on the Kitara direct into a normal amp (I used a VOX tube), or you can hook it up to an audio program and make some twisty noises, use it for audio sampling, pitch modulation, dubstep, etc.

A decent example of what it can do (I recommend going about 1/2 way into the video):

Used, but good as new – bought for £700, selling for £400 with all the neccessary stuff that it came with. Will post overseas (I'm based in the UK), but obviously postage will be higher.

Edited by ~Tom

The finish and body shape is really cool, just a shame about all the unnecessary features.

The "features" are actually the best components and inbuilt effects and control systems that are currently offered on the market, thereby making this the most useful guitar ever to be built. Thanks for your observation!

:LOL:

Kitara tho, do want.

• 2 weeks later...

Unlikely question but I'll give it a shot.

I'm looking for a single coil Fernandes Sustainer driver out of the 401 kit. Just the pickup.

I have the 101 kit and would be keen to swap the humbucker driver or buy a single coil to use instead.

Any swaps / sales offers just hit me up.