2013.06.04 - Amsterdam Arena, Amsterdam, The Netherlands

L.

Wow, yes. I am definitely going to try and get tickets for this one. I really dislike the fact I didn't get tickets in time for the show in Ziggodome this year, so I'm not going to let this one slide..

edit:

such a pity pre-sale will be hard for me since I won't be able to sit at a computer due to an internship :-(.. /boo

What the.. I just noticed normal sale is on a Friday.. grrr. what about people working Monday to Friday?!

Yesyesyes!! 4 Juny in Amsterdam!!

I'm glad that it will be with the regular pre-sale code thing. So no stress if we get a ticket!

21 november bring it on!!:D:D

Does anybody know when and how you "receive" your individual pre-sale code if you are a Muse member? Does it just appear on your member page?

Does anybody know when and how you "receive" your individual pre-sale code if you are a Muse member? Does it just appear on your member page?

It's when you log in on the member page. i saw a code there! i just checked!

I'll be seeing them in december, in ziggo dome. a great venue, Amsterdam Arena. not so much. been there once, and I didn't like it at all. I'm not sure if I'll go. because I'm going to Depeche Mode in Stuttgart the day before. but I'll go... maybe Werchter. been there 3 times, a lot better than Amsterdam ArenA.

It's when you log in on the member page. i saw a code there! i just checked!

I'll be seeing them in december, in ziggo dome. a great venue, Amsterdam Arena. not so much. been there once, and I didn't like it at all. I'm not sure if I'll go. because I'm going to Depeche Mode in Stuttgart the day before. but I'll go... maybe Werchter. been there 3 times, a lot better than Amsterdam ArenA.

So probably I don't see it, because I just became member and suppose it is only for existing members.... stupid... Btw, it's not the Big Werchter festival, but Werchter Boutique.... just to let you know...

So probably I don't see it, because I just became member and suppose it is only for existing members.... stupid... Btw, it's not the Big Werchter festival, but Werchter Boutique.... just to let you know...

If you become a member today after 13:00 then you don'tget a code. You can get tickets through the main sale on 23 november. Or i a friend of yours di have a code you can ask him/her for tickets.;)

But i don't know if it'sWerchter Boutique because you can get tickets for Muse alone. Its says that they play at the festivalpark of Werchter.

I just read the news that they play at Werchter Boutique.

maybe yes... weird!! and yes, i know. :) been to Werchter for only ''Werchter Boutique'' shows never been to the festival. weird i know ;)

If you become a member today after 13:00 then you don'tget a code. You can get tickets through the main sale on 23 november. Or i a friend of yours di have a code you can ask him/her for tickets.;)

But i don't know if it'sWerchter Boutique because you can get tickets for Muse alone. Its says that they play at the festivalpark of Werchter.

I just read the news that they play at Werchter Boutique.

they play at the festivalpark, the same place where Rock Werchter is. but they are not part of the Rock Werchter festival or TW Classic festival (both festivals are every year.) they call it ''Werchter Boutique'' for solo shows. (don't ask me why :LOL: ) for example Roger Waters is also doing a solo show there.

Archived