L.

2013.06.04 - Amsterdam Arena, Amsterdam, The Netherlands

I was trying to get tickets for this gig, found them using the event code. Then my browser crashed :( Retried, and now it says my password could not be validated :( So I guess I'm not one of the lucky ones to get tickets :(

We will be there!

This will be our 4th muse concert.

Starting 2006 in landgraaf :-)

Thanks for the pre-sale!

I think 2007 :p

Got tickets too, seated this time. Will be the 6th time I see them Live :eek::$.

Got 3 standing tickets:) Was surprised tho they were the most expensive, €65, but totally worth it ofcourse:p

And that's exclusive the tax and stuff. I got 3 tickets for total of €217,50 !!!

Got 3 standing tickets:) Was surprised tho they were the most expensive, €65, but totally worth it ofcourse:p

I was also surprised, because i expect more from the ziggo dome concert.

(beter sound quality, etc.)

I was also surprised, because i expect more from the ziggo dome concert.

(beter sound quality, etc.)

The Ziggo Dome is much smaller than the Amsterdam Arena. And they will have 2 support act´s. I think that´s why the are more expensive.It has nothing to do with sound quality.

So I got two tickets that read:

Veld Staanplaats • Ingang Zuid J

Does that mean 'floor'? The second part reads South Entrance J, does that have any standing on where I'll be situated? I want to get as close to the front as possible!

This is my first stadium show, will be in Amsterdam anyway and a Muse show is just icing on the cake!

So I got two tickets that read:

Veld Staanplaats • Ingang Zuid J

Does that mean 'floor'? The second part reads South Entrance J, does that have any standing on where I'll be situated? I want to get as close to the front as possible!

This is my first stadium show, will be in Amsterdam anyway and a Muse show is just icing on the cake!

Yup, it stands for 'field pitch' which is basically standing. Assuming that they're using entrances G and J for standing ticket holders as I've been allocated entrance G.

Yup, it stands for 'field pitch' which is basically standing. Assuming that they're using entrances G and J for standing ticket holders as I've been allocated entrance G.

Awesome, thank you! I was worried J meant section J or something. I've learned from an arena tour that the higher you are in the alphabet, the farther back you'll be :LOL:

Awesome, thank you! I was worried J meant section J or something. I've learned from an arena tour that the higher you are in the alphabet, the farther back you'll be :LOL:

You should be fine provided that they only use those two entrances for standing as G and J are both right at the back (assuming the stage is towards the north near entrances A/B/C):

arenamapfi5.jpg

Edited by Silent Envy

I'm also ready to go (that is if I can get my hands on 3 tickets). But I'm wondering how the Arena will be setup. I've been to Metallica once in the Arena and if I remember well the stage was in long end of the stadium so the fronting other long end would have the best seats. Anyone can confirm this?

/edit: found a picture of how it was:

arena-rieu.jpg

Edited by webferret

sallyyyyy/pipppp which entrance were you allocated?

J :)