2013.06.04 - Amsterdam Arena, Amsterdam, The Netherlands

L.

So I got two tickets that read:

Veld Staanplaats • Ingang Zuid J

Does that mean 'floor'? The second part reads South Entrance J, does that have any standing on where I'll be situated? I want to get as close to the front as possible!

This is my first stadium show, will be in Amsterdam anyway and a Muse show is just icing on the cake!

So I got two tickets that read:

Veld Staanplaats • Ingang Zuid J

Does that mean 'floor'? The second part reads South Entrance J, does that have any standing on where I'll be situated? I want to get as close to the front as possible!

This is my first stadium show, will be in Amsterdam anyway and a Muse show is just icing on the cake!

Yup, it stands for 'field pitch' which is basically standing. Assuming that they're using entrances G and J for standing ticket holders as I've been allocated entrance G.

Yup, it stands for 'field pitch' which is basically standing. Assuming that they're using entrances G and J for standing ticket holders as I've been allocated entrance G.

Awesome, thank you! I was worried J meant section J or something. I've learned from an arena tour that the higher you are in the alphabet, the farther back you'll be :LOL:

Awesome, thank you! I was worried J meant section J or something. I've learned from an arena tour that the higher you are in the alphabet, the farther back you'll be :LOL:

You should be fine provided that they only use those two entrances for standing as G and J are both right at the back (assuming the stage is towards the north near entrances A/B/C):

arenamapfi5.jpg

I'm also ready to go (that is if I can get my hands on 3 tickets). But I'm wondering how the Arena will be setup. I've been to Metallica once in the Arena and if I remember well the stage was in long end of the stadium so the fronting other long end would have the best seats. Anyone can confirm this?

/edit: found a picture of how it was:

arena-rieu.jpg

Archived