2013.06.04 - Amsterdam Arena, Amsterdam, The Netherlands

L.

Hey guys,

I want to attend the concert in Amsterdan. I THINK that I remember that the highest price for a ticket was 80 Euros, and now the highest one is 65 euros. Basically I have two questions:

1. Is a ticket of 65 euros is a ticket to ro rows that are closest as possible to the stage? (assuming I'm arriving really early to the concert of course)
  2. I've noticed that existing muse members (like me for a few months...) can buy tickets to this show. Unfortunately I can't find this concert in the members area in the site. What's up with that?

Cheers,

Nir

Nir, I got a standing ticket for 65 Euros only last week via the link on Muse.mu, there were seats for that price as well still available.

I have my ticket, hotel booked and have the week off work.... Wooo Hoo! I am going to one of the Emirates gigs but I have not been to Amsterdam in years and of all the cities on the tour I really wanted to see Muse in Amsterdam, I love the Dutch people and it is a beautiful city.

Can't wait.

X

Hi all,

So I was there at Ziggo Dome last night and it was AWESOME!! Can't believe how good it was and the sound was perfect!

I'm definitely going to see them in June again, this time standing places. I was in the worst possible place I could be probably (left of stage) but it was great nonetheless.

But anyway, I was wondering: is the sound in the Arena really that bad? Because I'm planning on arriving early in the allocated area J, so that should be a good place right? They say that there's a real echo and everything, but when you're in the standing area, is it such a big issue? Does anyone think that the difference is substantial?

And question number two: we need to go to area J, does that mean that there will be barriers or something between the other areas, so that you cannot move to, say, area H? Or is it just crowd control?

Thanks a bunch!!

Hi all,

So I was there at Ziggo Dome last night and it was AWESOME!! Can't believe how good it was and the sound was perfect!

I'm definitely going to see them in June again, this time standing places. I was in the worst possible place I could be probably (left of stage) but it was great nonetheless.

But anyway, I was wondering: is the sound in the Arena really that bad? Because I'm planning on arriving early in the allocated area J, so that should be a good place right? They say that there's a real echo and everything, but when you're in the standing area, is it such a big issue? Does anyone think that the difference is substantial?

And question number two: we need to go to area J, does that mean that there will be barriers or something between the other areas, so that you cannot move to, say, area H? Or is it just crowd control?

Thanks a bunch!!

At Goffertpark there were also 2 entrances. If you still waiting before the doors getting open then you can say hi. I don't think hat there are barriers between the 2 entrances but they or not next to each other. There is on entrance between them but that one is closed.

I about the sound i think that if you stand close to the barrier that it's not bad. Maybe if you stand at the end of the floor it's worse but i have now idea. Haven't been there before and i stand always in front of the stage. But i think that there will be early queuing because it is June. At Ziggodome you were be able to be at the front if you came round 15:00 pm

Good luck to you! See you in June! I have entrance J.

Only problem is: A) I haven't told my kids yet that I am travelling AND going to the gig without them and B) that they will be looking after themselves for that time (which they won't mind actually)

The sacrifices one makes for Muse... :confused:

Yes i know! I was last October to the both London gigs. Went there for 6 days. Now i want to go to Werchter Boutique in Belgium but don't know how to say it to my hubby because he doesn't like Muse :( Maybe first thing to do is to buy a ticket and then say it in May or so;)

At Goffertpark there were also 2 entrances. If you still waiting before the doors getting open then you can say hi. I don't think hat there are barriers between the 2 entrances but they or not next to each other. There is on entrance between them but that one is closed.

I about the sound i think that if you stand close to the barrier that it's not bad. Maybe if you stand at the end of the floor it's worse but i have now idea. Haven't been there before and i stand always in front of the stage. But i think that there will be early queuing because it is June. At Ziggodome you were be able to be at the front if you came round 15:00 pm

Good luck to you! See you in June! I have entrance J.

Thanks a lot Karin! I'll try and see if I can get off early at work to get in front of the stage. Can't wait! I might see you there then :):)

Standing tickets already sold out.. :(

Wanted to buy 2 tickets this week, but was a little bit slow :p

Didn't thought it went so fast. Stupid me.

Subscribe to the Musebay thread, there will, no doubt, be the odd standing ticket posted for sale between now and the gig.

Archived