2013.06.04 - Amsterdam Arena, Amsterdam, The Netherlands

L.

Hm.... I'm pretty sure I made my first posting on this forum here but for some reason it is gone.

I have a question for the lucky guys and dolls who got tickets in the presale; Did you get to see the stage layout of the Arena when you ordered your tickets and what are the best seating places?

Hopefully this posting will stay because I gladly want to be here because I am also a great fan of Muse ;)

Hm.... I'm pretty sure I made my first posting on this forum here but for some reason it is gone.

I have a question for the lucky guys and dolls who got tickets in the presale; Did you get to see the stage layout of the Arena when you ordered your tickets and what are the best seating places?

Hopefully this posting will stay because I gladly want to be here because I am also a great fan of Muse ;)

There wasn't a seating plan available when I bought my tickets yesterday with Ticketmaster, but they might make one available closer to the gig. :)

So I finally decided I want to go - after the Vienna gig I'm already on withdrawal and need something to öook forward to. My first stadion gig... Now I don't know whether to buy standing or seated?:unsure:

My friend would prefer to sit, I think, but I'd rather stand. What to do...?

I'll take a day to make up my mind.

So I finally decided I want to go - after the Vienna gig I'm already on withdrawal and need something to öook forward to. My first stadion gig... Now I don't know whether to buy standing or seated?:unsure:

My friend would prefer to sit, I think, but I'd rather stand. What to do...?

I'll take a day to make up my mind.

Im going standing because i can't sit down during Muse and in the pitch it's much more fun!!!

Archived