2013.06.04 - Amsterdam Arena, Amsterdam, The Netherlands

L.

I am goinf for SdF but seated. That way I can do the whole Paris tour thing.

However, can't wait for this Amsterdam gig.

I only went to the 2nd night to SdF, I was on a romantic weekend with my husband doing sightseeing. Three weeks later we broke up, oh the memories! :LOL:

Somebody here who is not going to visit the gig in the Amsterdam Arena and is willing to provide me his or her code in order to get a pre-sale ticket.

If interested please send me a PM. I will be very grateful, will be my first visit to Muse ever!

Somebody here who is not going to visit the gig in the Amsterdam Arena and is willing to provide me his or her code in order to get a pre-sale ticket.

If interested please send me a PM. I will be very grateful, will be my first visit to Muse ever!

Please do not request presale code - people won't send them to you anyway as they have no idea who you are. Your best bet is to try to get a ticket in the general sale.

NOT going! Never again going to spend money on that terrible sound. Such a pity bands still choose to go there.:(

I've heard ppl say the same thing about the Gelredome, but that venue depends on if you had GA or seating tickets. I'm guessing the same will go for the Arena, just avoid the 2nd ring;)

Ok I have a question, when Google chrome offers to translate the page for me, it tells me that the Staanplaatsen tickets means pitches which I would assume to be standing tickets, but then when I press the English language option on the Ticketmaster website it says that Staanplaatsen means seated, and that the three on the 2nd row are just category 6, 7 and 8.

Any dutch speakers out there who can verify which one to go for for standing tickets?

Ok I have a question, when Google chrome offers to translate the page for me, it tells me that the Staanplaatsen tickets means pitches which I would assume to be standing tickets, but then when I press the English language option on the Ticketmaster website it says that Staanplaatsen means seated, and that the three on the 2nd row are just category 6, 7 and 8.

Any dutch speakers out there who can verify which one to go for for standing tickets?

Staanplaatsen means standing tickets.

Archived