matthijs

All my focus being on an MB has crippled me so I haven't even sorted out power supplies yet.

A pedal power 2 plus is definitely worth it. I don't think it can power a whammy IV though.

Also it looks like the new matt black MBs have sustaniacs.

watching the radio 1 one big weekend performance at the moment and I can't tell for sure because the lighting is weird, but they're playing bliss and he's either using copper bomber and it now has a "proper" floyd rose bridge on it as opposed to the FRX bridge, or he has a new bomber style guitar. I'm leaning towards the latter because it looks more matte black than copper to me

I had to pause to have a look too, I think it is the FRX. I was lucky to see it in person when I was given a tour of the guitar works since it was in for servicing when I was down at Mansons.

They'll be playing a song from Drones for the first time tonight, we might see one of the new Mansons.

no it's definitely not an FRX, it didn't have the mounting brace behind the bridge

Yeah I'm definitely going to consider one soon! I think they can power Whammys since the dipswitch allows one of the outputs to go above 9v.

I always used the power supply that came with the whammy cause I thought it was AC powered, but it might work with DC. I should probably check that :$

no it's definitely not an FRX, it didn't have the mounting brace behind the bridge

Yeah, and the fuzz factory controls looked like standard ones. I don't think it had custom machine heads either (although I didn't get a great look at them).

yeah he's got it back out for knights of cydonia and it looks more copper this time around (although the finish looks more even than the FRX one). no custom hardware by the look of it as nerd herd said

edit: it's also fairly badly out of tune :D

yeah he's got it back out for knights of cydonia and it looks more copper this time around (although the finish looks more even than the FRX one). no custom hardware by the look of it as nerd herd said

Yeah, the finish does look a bit flatter on this one (no so much on the headstock though)

11053362_350825715125125_1215276142506732241_n.jpg?oh=3ecddd2fef23a9057f10a0e4d16b2b9b&oe=55F59952

what did you have on it before? and have you fully spec'd out this new guitar yet?

Whammy IV -> Cry Baby -> Phase 90 -> LovePedal Amp Eleven -> Big Muff -> some cheap Flanger that no longer works -> Micro POG -> TimeLine Delay -> Neunaber Stereo Reverb

and yeah pretty much! I'll post specs when i get it confirmed with Mansons.

Still waiting for Adrian to give me a price though, haven't had a response for about a week :rolleyes:

nice one, are you having any modifications done to it?

and no idea about the new copper (?) guitar. I'm guessing it's the same finish though.

No sign of the corts yet? I haven't seen the video of reapers yet, but I'm guessing he's still using the same guitars from before

nice one, are you having any modifications done to it?

and no idea about the new copper (?) guitar. I'm guessing it's the same finish though.

No sign of the corts yet? I haven't seen the video of reapers yet, but I'm guessing he's still using the same guitars from before

I feel like he'll bust those out starting from Download to completely destroy them, I figure those types of crowds would enjoy that

However, i ordered it last night.

The website changed the stock status to being out of stock - obvs, its the only one there.

Now its saying its back in stock.

Order was defo processed and got the acknowledgement email, etc.

Wee bit worried now...

Agree. Probs save some for Europe too.

Anyone notice how thin the new Matt blacks are??

I wonder how many he'll end up getting. There were already four completed ones in that picture

and I haven't really noticed that, but if that's the case, maybe it's another way of keeping the weight down?

Not right now, will get used to playing it first!

fair enough! and that's weird about the website, but it should be fine. maybe contact them tomorrow if it still says it's in stock?

Also is the new "Upcoming 'Patented' Manson Guitar" the one with whammy midi that matt described at the interview before the Radio 1 gig?

Didn't see the interview.

I wonder if it will just have the MIDI strip like 007? Maybe that's why we've not seen the 007 MA's officially.

Archived