You're all talking arse.

Absolute arse. Big hairy arse.

What the bloody hell else is there to talk about?

Would be interesting if they decided to rework some of the pop hits into rock songs. But at the same time I think they're gonna need some softer songs in the sets.

Would never happen, but I really want it to now.

I'm not convinced that this album is going to be so "heavy" or different that the staples from the previous albums would sound odd in comparison at gigs.

At all.

And are there still even Twilight fans, let alone Twilight Muse fans?

I'd be more concerned with the legions of Madness Muse fans (probably a US phenomenon) if they hadn't already forgotten about the band 10 minutes after the song went away on radio.

Wasn't there supposed to be alternative "rock" version of follow me?

You mean the original version before they changed the instruments to electronics, that Bellamy said was pretty much exactly the same?

I don't think people get braces because they want braces... I think people get braces because they need to correctly align and straighten their teeth to prevent a worsening which could lead to more serious problems.

Well obviously, I didn't think he wanted them for style.. Want me to say, "he wanted braces to straighten his teeth so he got braces to straighten his teeth"?

I wouldn't put it past them to do that, if they album wasn't as heavy as they've led on. :LOL:

Still waiting on CE2 to be a broody piano ballad.

Seriously, though, the dubstep trailer was such a publicity stunt, I really do expect something like that again.

I do like the Instagram thing. I find myself obsessively refreshing every day waiting for a pointless photo, and then hating myself for it.

Maybe they could keep releasing soundless videos of a song, and watch as obsessed fans attempt to recreate the entire thing and piece it together.

Could be good for a laugh, and the media's really quick to pick up on those sorts of vids.

Archived