Save Me

Liquid State

Follow Me

Animals

Explorers

Panic Station

Supremacy

Isolated System

I just don't get what Unsustainable and IS are doing at the end of the album like that. It's bizarre. Unsustainable makes sense as the opener of the album setting the scene. And Isolated System references it as the album closes. Granted that's a fair well worn mechanism for albums but it works.

Can I rearrange the album...

Unsustainable

Prelude

Survival

Big Freeze

Madness

Save Me

Liquid State

Follow Me

Animals

Explorers

Panic Station

Supremacy

Isolated System

I just don't get what Unsustainable and IS are doing at the end of the album like that. It's bizarre. Unsustainable makes sense as the opener of the album setting the scene. And Isolated System references it as the album closes. Granted that's a fair well worn mechanism for albums but it works.

Gonna try it

I hope this album passes people's vehicle tests.

I listend to it in my car on full volume.

Animals is definitely my favourite,

Supremacy is great

Liquid State is Ok

Unsustainable and Isolated System is OK

Survival is funny

Panic station is funny

do not really want to listen to the rest of the songs again :(

Saddened by the indifference towards Save Me. Easily one of the best Muse songs ever IMO.

Same. I wouldn't go as far as you have, but I'd say it's easily the best slow song Muse have made in years. Sounds like a lost early-Beatles track with a wonderful dream-like atmosphere. One of the best on this album.

You know back in the 90's when boybands were really popular

Nah, you're thinking of Madness there. Or Explorers. That's how to do pop and ballads badly. :noey:

This is their worst album yet, just shockingly bad, it just sounds like they've copied other artists and it's not Muse at all. At first I was like Phantom of the Opera? Then Queen for a couple songs, then in some dance club.... Eurgh.

Resistance was a sign of them changing, it wasn't my fave but had some good songs, this is just a shambles.

Sadly I cannot see them live again now because they'll play this shit instead of their first 2 albums.

This is their worst album yet, just shockingly bad, it just sounds like they've copied other artists and it's not Muse at all. At first I was like Phantom of the Opera? Then Queen for a couple songs, then in some dance club.... Eurgh.

Resistance was a sign of them changing, it wasn't my fave but had some good songs, this is just a shambles.

Sadly I cannot see them live again now because they'll play this shit instead of their first 2 albums.

Goodbye then... ;)

I just did. Needs some work. Chris's songs just don't fit in anywhere basically :LOL:

The 2nd Law - Unsustainable

Prelude

Survival

Madness

Panic Station

Big Freeze

Follow Me

Explorers

Save Me

Animals

Supremacy

Liquid State

The 2nd Law - Isolated System

?

I actually don't find the album that bad now I've heard it properly, but I can see where you're coming from. It's their worst album for me as well, but I still quite like it (thought no where near as much as their old stuff pre-2006)

I just expected a traditional guitar solo song, he proved he can do it when they covered Back in Black and wanted something like that.

What does that even mean? Does any song with a guitar solo fall into this category? Because in that case you have plenty of songs to love on this album.

Archived