Maybe if you had seen some pictures I had of kids massacred in Syria you would have been crying too. It's what the gig was for afterall to support children affected by war. Follow me was chosen at that point I think for the war children.

Or maybe because it's a single?

It would've been played either way

Maybe if you had seen some pictures I had of kids massacred in Syria you would have been crying too. It's what the gig was for afterall to support children affected by war. Follow me was chosen at that point I think for the war children.

If you say so.

Or maybe because it's a single?

It would've been played either way

Yes I know but Matt mentioned War Child before it and after it. So I am pretty sure it was meant to be for the war children. That's why it was so emotive for me. I remembered those photos.

Bit of a shame about PiB then.

And I agree the comment about Madness was just stupid considering the song is somewhat personal to Matt. Not the sort of thing you usually hear at a Muse concert!

Yes I know but Matt mentioned War Child before it and after it. So I am pretty sure it was meant to be for the war children. That's why it was so emotive for me. I remembered those photos.

Then it was dedicated to them, it wasn't chosen to be played for them.

He settled the matter which which comment? I couldn't understand what he was saying most of the time.

What did he say about George Bush btw?

After the guy said Madness was shit, Matt replied "we'll play it then, if you think it's that good".

And he didn't say anything about Bush, he said something about the gig (sherperd's bush xD)

Doesn't matter. It was still poignant.

Not really.

I started watching (live stream) at Dead Star, missed the first song(s) because I was at a Biffy Clyro gig... does anyone know if it will be broadcast again or will be uploaded by that channel???

Sorry if this is asked before.

It will probably be uploaded by someone, but apparently not on youtube because of copyright issues? But I'm sure it'll be up on Musebootlegs.

I also hope Fury is one of the 'old songs' they'll play in the future! I'm not ashamed of the fact I made a little noise and spasm at the start of Uprising thinking it was Fury. :LOL:

Matt upset because of that comment..? :LOL: They wouldn't have gotten this far in their careers if that sort of comments affected them.

Plus, he's got a twitter account. If he can survive that.... :p

This

Pretty sure it would have been played regardless of the venue. Matt seems to enjoy Follow Me a lot.

Are people really discussing this :LOL:

I started watching (live stream) at Dead Star, missed the first song(s) because I was at a Biffy Clyro gig... does anyone know if it will be broadcast again or will be uploaded by that channel???

Sorry if this is asked before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arxSonpkAtQ

Archived