I think PiB may start being dropped from set lists. I had an impression he really didn't enjoy playing it?

Yeah, me too. He seemed so bored during the singalong.

And streamed gigs feel so good to watch. Wouldn't have been so emotional about Dead Star if I heard it a day later

One of THE BEST Muse gigs I've ever fucking been to, and bear in mind this was my 21st! So much fucking awesomeness it was unreal!!!! :D :D I rocked out like fuck, haha. The crowd was proper shmental, the songs spanned all eras. And Dead SHITTING Star!!!!lanء@-£2&-!'alkab!!!!11 I'm not kidding I pretty much had a seizure throughout that song. Oh. my. God. It was sublime. :D

Can't wait to watch the live stream. Now bring on the Brits on Weds!! Can't wait to see Supremacy LIVE with an orchestra!! :pope::awesome:

OH, and Matt threw about a million plectrums so I dived to the floor with all the hundreds of others and am still clutching one in my hand for dear life. I'll be clutching it in my sleep :LOL::D

Feeling Good is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Save Me, even live :phu:

The issue with FG has never been that it's a bad song (it's really not, it's a classic oldie), but that it's still a cover and took a spot from a Muse song in a time when set lists were/are predictable and have little variation/few older fan favourites being played.

I genuinely think the Madness comment pissed him off :LOL:

Well, he should have a thicker skin but it was a damn stupid thing to shout.

What madness comment pissed him off? My feed cut off during exploreres. couldn't get it back.

Really loved Dead Star and the way they teased it...great gig.

Of course, back to playing short sets and no piano slot or rarities in the US in a week. Why, Muse? Why...

Well, he should have a thicker skin but it was a damn stupid thing to shout.

It's just a bit of a dickmove

But the gig was amazing

What Madness comment?

Yes and Save Me was the only bad choice of the evening really, but what can you do.

"Madness is shit"

Maybe if you had seen some pictures I had of kids massacred in Syria you would have been crying too. It's what the gig was for afterall to support children affected by war. Follow me was chosen at that point I think for the war children.

Hate to say it, but Follow Me was just played because it's a single and a staple.

Archived