Najmi Salim ‏@NajmiSalim Muse live in Seattle! http://instagr.am/p/VN6pgxK2mV/

That would explain why I heard KoC a lot more than SMBH at first.

Really? Didn't know that.

I would never have released KoC as a lead single. I guess it worked out though.

I would have cuz it's a rocking song :) But yeah, I think Starlight was released about the same time here as in other places, but SMBH and KoC were reversed for whatever reason.

Really? Didn't know that.

I would never have released KoC as a lead single. I guess it worked out though.

Well their biggest popularity surge was with Uprising anyways.

I would have cuz it's a rocking song :) But yeah, I think Starlight was released about the same time here as in other places, but SMBH and KoC were reversed for whatever reason.

I know Starlight got pretty damn popular. I never really followed SMBH much so I only know it boomed after twilight.

ah, so they did go to sleep! ;)

EDIT:

Starlight... I wonder if it was NB or SS tonight... or maybe they just dropped that slot too ;)

Chye_Lin ‏@Chye_Lin 'I just wanted to hold youuuuu in my arms.'

I don't even wanna think about what would happen if they had dropped that slot too... there might be a revolt

OK, I just got done reading your assessment of the show I went to in Seattle.

First off: Marijuana is legal in Washington State now.

Second: people probably weren't tweeting or posting much because, from what I could see, everyone was singing jumping, moshing and having too good of a time to do that.

Third: although we didn't get PIB (which did upset me somewhat) we got Hysteria, Animals and of, course KOC (yeah I know big whoop, but its my favorite song by them). The audience didn't seem to care. It was nearly sold out and compared to last night in Portland (where ALOT of people never even stood up and the crowd barely moved) Muse was absolutely ON FIRE!!! Definately one of the best shows I've been to. Seattle kicks ass and we love Muse and it seems, judging by Matts expression at the end of the show, they love us too!

Third: although we didn't get PIB (which did upset me somewhat)

we got Hysteria,

and of, course KOC (yeah I know big whoop, but its my favorite song by them).

The audience didn't seem to care.

Definately one of the best shows I've been to.

Seattle kicks ass and we love Muse and it seems, judging by Matts expression at the end of the show, they love us too!

This is why Muse like America. :)

Forgive me if I missed this. I just skimmed the last couple pages because I'm about to head to work, but what time did the Seattle show start? Was it a 9:15ish show like the last LA show, since it's technically the weekend? Just asking because Detroit is a Saturday show, and I'm hoping we get a later start. 8 is bizarre for a headliner to me.

Archived