What do you think of Madness  

800 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Madness

• It's freaking amazing!
    • Pretty good. Decent pop song.
    • Tolerable, but me-me-me-meh.
    • I feel ill. Make it go away.

My face right now :awesome:

I love how very few of the regulars are here right now.

Isn't it funny how pretty much everyone is loving the preview right now but later when all the regulars come on the general consensus of the song will probably take a large turn for the worse. Because all the fans who love Muse but don't post as much will be scared off by the popular Muse hating fans. :LOL:

Well that's me anyway :$

Isn't it funny how pretty much everyone is loving the preview right now but later when all the regulars come on the general consensus of the song will probably take a large turn for the worse. Because all the fans who love Muse but don't post as much will be scared off by the popular Muse hating fans. :LOL:

Well that's me anyway :$

Fuck the haters. I'm down for some arguing. Stay and defend ma ma ma ma mad mad mad.

JamesPHD was first, so you get to split it at best.

No, he posted that a few pages back. I hath plagiarize.

I'm not one of "those" fans, that just hates on things cause it's not the usual Absolution/OoS sounding stuff, but fuck, this preview is awful. I REALLY hope the rest of the song picks up, or else this will be the first Muse song I legitimately dislike.

I'm not one of "those" fans, that just hates on things cause it's not the usual Absolution/OoS sounding stuff, but fuck, this preview is awful. I REALLY hope the rest of the song picks up, or else this will be the first Muse song I legitimately dislike.

This is why nobody likes B.C.

Also because you don't legitimately dislike Sober, Overdue, NSC, GL, etc.

:eek: Certainly you're...joking.....

It's supposed to have a slow build up. So it's kind of weird just hearing a minute of it.

:eek: Certainly you're...joking.....

No, while there are some songs I dislike more than others, I have CHOSEN to listen to at least every Muse song at least once. It doesn't hurt that I play drums, so sometimes I am just trolling around for things to learn (Explains why I like NSC :LOL: The drums are a blast) But yeah, I have grown to like the 'hated' songs. Hell, I'm listening to Overdue right now.

I don't think it's awful, but I do hope it picks up later, too. Right now it sounds kinda too typical? Not sure. But I still think it has potential to become something really cool.

I wasn't going to listen to the 1 minute sample and I was going to just wait for the whole song....but I couldn't resist. :p

I love how simple and calm it is! Is it just me or does the snyth kinda sound like a less drawn out and less sustained version of the synth Matt uses on the keytar live for the intro to UD?

I gave it a few listens to. The fact that it sounds like "I Want to Break Free" is it's saving grace, but god, the m-m-m-m-m-m-mad mad mad part is probably the worst thing I have ever heard from this band, including the Hidden track on the Starlight single :LOL:

God damn Chris was right about it being catchy i cant stop replaying haha :LOL:

I gave it a few listens to. The fact that it sounds like "I Want to Break Free" is it's saving grace, but god, the m-m-m-m-m-m-mad mad mad part is probably the worst thing I have ever heard from this band, including the Hidden track on the Starlight single :LOL:

Dont dis "you fucking mother fucker" :LOL:

Archived