How would you rate Survival, on a scale of 1-5?  

800 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate Survival, on a scale of 1-5?

• Poor - What is this shite?
    • Fair - Well, it's tolerable, but I'll skip it a lot.
    • Good - Decent song, some good parts.
    • Very good - Mostly enjoyable, some really great moments, but not perfect.
    • Excellent - Holy crap, I love it. I had to change my pants.

I really need to read up more on British politics... Is the Conservative party similar to the US conservatives... :indiff:

I think so, though of course they are monarchists. Their roots are in aristocracy and preserving tradition particularly class inequality (though they wouldn't say that now) and "family values", but they took on freemarket economics in the 1980s.

Our Conservatives are your Democrats, essentially. Our Left would be seen as an insane fringe movement in the US.

Hmm, not so sure about that. I think our Conservatives are more like The Tea Party, New Labour more like the Democrats. Left well, what left?! Do the US have The Green Party?

I don't understand what the lyrics for the choir mean. I seriously thought they just said 'SUR-VIVE' until I read the booklet last week.

Also, does anyone else hear a little beep during the first half of the song? I've heard it on both the FLAC's and album version, it's at 0:43. It's a very faint noise but I can't stop noticing it everytime I listen.

I don't understand what the lyrics for the choir mean. I seriously thought they just said 'SUR-VIVE' until I read the booklet last week.

Also, does anyone else hear a little beep during the first half of the song? I've heard it on both the FLAC's and album version, it's at 0:43. It's a very faint noise but I can't stop noticing it everytime I listen.

Oh fuck, now I won't be able to avoid it ever again. :'(

Archived