Kitten Tab Factor 2012: Sunburn Summer edition

Dave.

I've been after a proper drum track of cave for ages now, still without success :(

I think I have one.

And I swear we already did a KnT collab with Knights. I've got it somewhere on my laptop. I didn't participate though... Phill organised the whole thing, IRRC.

Guest Batman.
Only enter if you are okay for people to discuss your cover/playing/technique with any positive or negative feedback. Any abuse to members about their covers though is NOT acceptable.

Jamie ;)

And does it just have to be us playing? I may be doing a Muse song with my band for prom, so would it be okay to use the video of that?

Guest Batman.
Sounds guuuuurd, when we gonna choose Round 4's tracks?

Oh god you can tell nobody is going to agree on these songs :LOL:

I think Guiding Light (lol) is the hardest purely because I can never get the solo to sound clear, and everyone else seems to mention Screenager and Hyper Music!

Oh god you can tell nobody is going to agree on these songs :LOL:

I think Guiding Light (lol) is the hardest purely because I can never get the solo to sound clear, and everyone else seems to mention Screenager and Hyper Music!

Don't worry, we have an idea what people would say anyway.

Guest Batman.
God Logan acts like the all seeing eye

You might want to make it clear what instrument you're playing, in case people might mistake you for playing another part

I play all the parts in my band.

I actually do get to play guitar and drums at the same time for one song :awesome: But yeah, I'll be playing guitar. Unless it's a Muse song, in which case I'll be playing piano.

Regarding first post a few points. Can we highlight the rounds in colour to make them stand out more?

Also might be a good idea to include in the last round that the songs chosen for it will not be available in the previous rounds?

Also, regarding multitracking, might wanna try phrase that better, like no multi-tracking the same part. Cos there's one song which has an acoustic and electric bit I wanna do and I think last time we agreed that recording multiple instrument parts is fine?

Regarding first post a few points. Can we highlight the rounds in colour to make them stand out more?

Also might be a good idea to include in the last round that the songs chosen for it will not be available in the previous rounds?

Also, regarding multitracking, might wanna try phrase that better, like no multi-tracking the same part. Cos there's one song which has an acoustic and electric bit I wanna do and I think last time we agreed that recording multiple instrument parts is fine?

Will do.

PM'd

Doing it now

Archived