james90

Honestly, I think that one is my favorite of all your guitars...I touched it before you :pope:

If you ever need some monies, you know where I'll be :ninja:

YOU TOUCHED IT? :pope:

Did you get the cheque yet?

Oh and Tom, I sort of agree. I originally asked for something like the X-Y hold switch, but that was a different type of switch...probably should've gone for a toggle switch of some sort.

Oh and Tom, I sort of agree. I originally asked for something like the X-Y hold switch, but that was a different type of switch...probably should've gone for a toggle switch of some sort.

Couldnt they just change the switch surround? Wouldnt be so bad if it hadnt been mounted at an angle, makes it look even clunkier.

DSC_0005.jpg

A Gibson Les Paul Studio from 06, a little beaten up as you probably could tell.

Also have no idea how to add a spoiler thing to this. If anyone could tell me, I'd just add it.

Edit: Thanks, didn't find it at first.

Edited by _Oskar

Yeah, I touched it. Tim fondled it in front of me, too... trollface.jpg

Not yet, hoping it'll come tomorrow so I can pay for the TimeLine...my awkward waiting game with the seller has become awkward.

I know you guys were in a dark room as well :pope:

I still have that cashiers cheque you sent me on my desk....really should deposit it, but the oily fingerprints mean too much to me

That one is too cool. I feel for you James, it must be hard picking which guitar to play!

I feel sorry for him when he wakes up and realises that he just doesn't have enough guitars and he doesn't want to play any of the ones he's already got today, so he'll have to get some more. :(

Yeah I used to play most days, I spend too much time now either checking surf forecasts, surfing or reading about surfboards. Might have make a board in the summer.

Doesn't help that I've got a puppy now and he's scared of noisy guitars.

430116_10150527469479436_505644435_9168082_1624492473_n.jpg