VHI - "The Official Muse Top 20"

Ryoma-kun

True but it'd be so much more amusing to hear "And at number 1 we have.....Execution Commentary! Enjoy!" :chuckle: (not that I think Execution Commentary is their best song :ninja:)

That would be pretty cool :D. I searched on my tv programming to see if there was ANY chance of this being shown on US VH1. Like I figured, there was nothing. But I did find a clip of USoE from Austin City Limits.

Uprising came in second. That's sort of surprising seeing that it's only been over for 2 ish years.

I fear The Resistance was Muse's biggest selling and popular album. Just like Demon Days was for the Gorillaz. Yes the Gorillaz have produced three more albums since then, but does anyone know there names? doubt it.

Uprising came in second. That's sort of surprising seeing that it's only been over for 2 ish years.

I fear The Resistance was Muse's biggest selling and popular album. Just like Demon Days was for the Gorillaz. Yes the Gorillaz have produced three more albums since then, but does anyone know there names? doubt it.

Unless you're counting D Sides, they only made Plastic Beach since Demon Days. If not, it's still only 2.

And no, the Greatest Hits doesn't count :p

Unless you're counting D Sides, they only made Plastic Beach since Demon Days. If not, it's still only 2.

And no, the Greatest Hits doesn't count :p

Yeah I was :). If Muse's came out with a double disc D-Sides / B-Sides then it would get so much attention.

So then the Goirllaz from 2005's Demon Days...

Plastic Beach - released 08/03/2010

The Fall - released 25/12/2010

and no I'm not counting the greatest hits :happy:.

Very off topic I know, but they're my second favourite band. :D

Archived