im aiming for as quick as im able :LOL: just finished a full days work and am now straight onto editing the final stages of syncing and the bonus features while trying to have my dinner at the same time :LOL:

Are you through eating yet? :LOL:

I'm totally kidding. Take your time. These things shouldn't be rushed. :)

Did you notice on the comments that people were looking for the original picture? :p

I'd like to have it as my background if you still have the original file? :)

Yeah, I still have it, here it is :happy:

octubrecopia.th.jpg

Sorry for the off topic, I can't wait for this DVD, it sounds sooo good :awesome:

Yeah, I still have it, here it is :happy:

octubrecopia.th.jpg

Sorry for the off topic, I can't wait for this DVD, it sounds sooo good :awesome:

Just want to say that wallpaper is epic. Using it now. :happy: Thanks!

So excited for the DVD, more and more with each passing day. :D

also just watched the video for Assassin at Isle of Wight. Why did it cut THERE? :'(

Just for knowing, iJoe, have you made some wallpapers with your great cover of Reading DVD, I think it'll be so wonderfull on my computer in a full format ;)

Liam, take some good time, we can wait a little for having your great DVD, we are so impatient but the work is in proportion of the fantastic quality !!!!!!

Aww, please feel free to actually live your life outside of editing vids for us, Liam! We don't want you to starve! :)

:LOL: dw, work hard during the week and play hard at the weekend :happy: although even at the weekend editing does usually creep into the equation at points, but i do enjoy it :)

(Also, did you mean you'll put the whole Wembley DVD back up with just that Bliss bit over, or just a clip... Because my copy died and I just started downloading the whole DVD of it again... So it might be worth just waiting, if it'll be the whole thing :p)

Yeah, id redub the whole gig with the new audio and get it re-uploaded.

Indeed, you can sleep for about 3 hours tonight :)

Sounds accurate.

im aiming for as quick as im able :LOL: just finished a full days work and am now straight onto editing the final stages of syncing and the bonus features while trying to have my dinner at the same time :LOL:

Aw, Liam, you're a star. Thanks so much for using all your spare time to make us Musers happy. You deserve a knighthood :D

DVD is complete!

Can anyone who uses Musebootlegs please ask Paul to check his inbox here please, thanks :)

:happy::dance::dance::party::party::party: So happy to know that, it's a so great news !!! thanks for all your hard work Liam !!!! I wait impatiently your DVD now ;)

I send a pm to Paul at Musebootlegs for telling it ;)

OMG !!!!!!! this is like waiting for the execution ! im so exiceted !!!!!!! Any possibility it would be up today ?

An execution ? commentary ??? :chuckle: I think Liam must send DVD to Paul so, not before saturday I think, I'm not sure of the delay of Royal Air Mail :$

An execution ? commentary ??? :chuckle: I think Liam must send DVD to Paul so, not before saturday I think, I'm not sure of the delay of Royal Air Mail :$

its the seconds before the decapitation :D just the tension ! if you know what i mean.

edit: i have to sound like a freak :D

Liam, take your time, no worries :) We love you anyway

Archived