Liam, do you think we could all hear that preview of Bliss you heard? Might be a bit of incentive for the people who were even considering uploading the audio of the DVD to think twice and have some consideration for us lot... I understand if you don't want to right now... or if the "mysterious donator" doesn't want us lot to hear it yet... Just a thought

Also, I'm dying to hear it now :LOL:

Oh, and it's nice to see he is using one of the wallpapers I made during that tour :happy:

Did you notice on the comments that people were looking for the original picture? :p

I'd like to have it as my background if you still have the original file? :)

P.S. Like the Tom Meighan DP ;)

Liam, do you think we could all hear that preview of Bliss you heard? Might be a bit of incentive for the people who were even considering uploading the audio of the DVD to think twice and have some consideration for us lot... I understand if you don't want to right now... or if the "mysterious donator" doesn't want us lot to hear it yet... Just a thought

Presumably if he's only heard a "preview" himself, he doesn't actually have it in his possession yet.

I know SoundForge is quite good, I'll look up a free one (not audacity) as well.

edit: couldn't find a proper free one I'm afraid... Goldwave seemed okay as well but perhaps you should ask in Kit & Tab.

Thanks for having a look :)

Also, I'm dying to hear it now :LOL:

Id heard 30 seconds of it on a personal links stream but again i wouldnt be able to share it due to the wishes of the audio holder (i know, i must sound like a stuck record by now). I'll have a word about putting abit over my Bliss wembley edit to upload the same time the Reading DVD goes up. But when/If the full recording does go out it will be over my Wembley stadium edit and the same rules will apply about the ripping of it etc.

Id heard 30 seconds of it on a personal links stream but again i wouldnt be able to share it due to the wishes of the audio holder (i know, i must sound like a stuck record by now). I'll have a word about putting abit over my Bliss wembley edit to upload the same time the Reading DVD goes up. But when/If the full recording does go out it will be over my Wembley stadium edit and the same rules will apply about the ripping of it etc.

Yeah, I totally understand, mate... If we have to wait, I'm prepared to wait... And even if you do sound like a broken record, we're understanding... It's needed.... Look forward to everything though!

And remember not to wear yourself out mate :p

(Also, did you mean you'll put the whole Wembley DVD back up with just that Bliss bit over, or just a clip... Because my copy died and I just started downloading the whole DVD of it again... So it might be worth just waiting, if it'll be the whole thing :p)

Is there any proper recording audio/video of it? All I can find is a cut, poor quality YouTube vid, which doesn't really do it any justice.

There only appears to be one YouTube video and that cuts off before an epic part of it.

Archived