Unite against Caville? Even though his point is extremely valid?

No fucking way. This is the second chance we've had to let them know their sets have been shit, we should relish it.

I'm genuinely surprised Caville's hasn't been removed yet.

There's no reason why it should be it's perfectly legitimate.

I expect mine to be deleted. If you want to relish this little opportunity to let them know their setlists have been loltastic, then do upvote. I'm really not going to complain.

I just have to say that your avatar gets funnier the longer you look at it.

Just submitted my entry for the competition - but I'm not sure about some of the ones being voted the best!

As I write this the top one is - Any location so long as they play a good set list.

I personally think they always play a good set list....and surely any other true Muse fan would also think so....?!

Just saying.....!

Well Matt was born and bred in Cambridge and I live in Cambridge so would have to say the roof of King's College Cambridge.

To make it a little different though you could have massive speakers on poles up to 2 storeys high dotted around the city and have Matt playing on Kings College and Dom and Chris on the roofs of nearby buildings with a great big illuminated airship overhead which is used as a massive projection screen over the city!

Or you could just play on the tall turrett of Arundel Castle in my home county of Sussex....the view from there is amazing!!!! http://www.gbtheatrecompany.com/arundelcastle.html

Well Matt was born and bred in Cambridge and I live in Cambridge so would have to say the roof of King's College Cambridge.

To make it a little different though you could have massive speakers on poles up to 2 storeys high dotted around the city and have Matt playing on Kings College and Dom and Chris on the roofs of nearby buildings with a great big illuminated airship overhead which is used as a massive projection screen over the city!

Or you could just play on the tall turrett of Arundel Castle in my home county of Sussex....the view from there is amazing!!!! http://www.gbtheatrecompany.com/arundelcastle.html

And in those places the setlist would be wack!

Step in, Caville's suggestion.

Archived