Teignmouth musers!!!!!!!!!!

treee

Sorry I wasn't able to post this in international, so I put it here...

I'm going to Teignmouth in a couple of weeks on my annual musey pilgrimage, and i wanted to know if there was anything muse-ish there. For example the mosaic resistance guitar, but I don't know where that's gone now. I've already organised a trip the the Manson shop in Exeter. And I need something for Teignmouth.

Help would be much obliged, thanks :ninja:

I'm going to Teignmouth in a couple of weeks on my annual musey pilgrimage, and i wanted to know if there was anything muse-ish there. For example the mosaic resistance guitar, but I don't know where that's gone now. I've already organised a trip the the Manson shop in Exeter. And I need something for Teignmouth.

This might be better suited to other muse topics? I'm sure there's fans who know loads about Muse's old stomping grounds without actually being from Teignmouth.

Teignmouth and Exeter are great. :happy: Type in "mosaic resistance guitar" in the search feature and you'll get results that may help you.

A group of us went last year after wembley you'll love it

The manson has a few muse items like guitars(mirror manson) and pictures etc...

There's a shop in teignmouth with posters and stuff in the window I forgot where it is we found it on the way to the ship inn

Just enjoy the sights and it'll be a brilliant trip. Standing on the pier is a great experience a bit surreal when I was there

Anyway have fun!

I visited Teignmouth about a month ago (day trip from London) I didn't see many Muse-y things, though did the pier, wandered around a lot. Had lunch at the Beachcomber cafe on The Den, they have a signed Resistance cover and a photo from the Seaside Rendezvous concert. It's a lovely place to visit. Saw the shop with the posters on the way to the Ship Inn as well :) it was a nice day. Enjoy! Cheers!

I live in Exeter, so I would probably know Muse related things better than most. Other than the ones that people have already listed (the pier, Mansons etc). The Cavern is definately worth a trip. I go down there to watch some bands play and its a great venue. As Im sure you already know, Muse did one of their first 'proper' gigs there and last time I checked, they have a signed, framed Muse CD on the wall. I don't think anyone's said this, so I'll go ahead and say it: The Den! It seems fairly obvious, but a week or so after I saw one of the Seaside Rendezvous gigs I went down to see what the Den was like without the stage. I couldnt believe they managed to fit 10,000 people there! Its just amazing to think that Muse could come from such a small, strange, 'dated' town.

Other than those I can't really think of any other directly Muse related places. There used to be a record shop next to the Cavern and Muse were linked to that. They usually had all of Muse's CD just in front of the counter, but sadly, that shop shut down a few weeks ago :/

Archived