This is all a bit odd since none of them (Matt, Kate, children) will be reading this... it's like someone died, but a much more joyous occasion than that!

I wish that their child follows his own dreams, whatever that may be. And best of luck to Matt on a very new stage of life for him. Don't worry, Kate will take care of you ;)

(I'm sure Ryder is happy as well :) )

Congratulations to you both, having a child is one of the best blessings in the world, yet very hard work, but all the happiness and pride they give you is priceless. i wish you all the very best for the future. No doubt ,Dom has brought a pair of baby converse already.

Dear Matt and Kate!

We would like to send our greetings to you on the occasion of the birth of your baby! All the progressive people wish for your Little Knight to be healthy, amused and happy.

We are truly glad that you two will catch his every smile, movement and sight and Rider will have little brother. Henceforth you have one more source of love, happiness and inspiration. This is the miracle as it is! We hope your baby will be talented as you are and will have inherent good taste in music!

And now a piece of advice from our experienced Ukrainian Musers : a MUST HAVE for your baby – Silver Cross Kensington or Balmoral pram for walking in the UK. The first vehicle is very important, you know. ;)

Best wishes to your family from Ukraine!

baby%252520balmoral.jpg

Congratulations!

Because of you guys, every time I hear about their child I'll automatically think of cheese..:p

I was trying to explain the thread to my mum last night. Her reaction was something like "he's going to plug in his babybel? What the f-?" :LOL:

The baby was born on the 9th, right? That means Baby Bells' b-day is exactly one month from Matt's! Coincidence?

Yes. :rolleyes:

Yes we need Babydom, hehehe. Come on Dom!! hehehe :D

Oh, I have no doubt that there are several Babydoms out there somewhere! :LOL:

Archived