Digitech Whammy DT with True Bypass & Drop Tuning

rust_relic

Yeah, I should have my custom quote by the time the MB-1s come, so I'll be able to judge more whether to go for the DT then or wait a bit. I think the KP will have to wait until Christmas time though. Hoping somewhere discounts it a bit in a sale or something! :ninja:

Yeah, I should have my custom quote by the time the MB-1s come, so I'll be able to judge more whether to go for the DT then or wait a bit. I think the KP will have to wait until Christmas time though. Hoping somewhere discounts it a bit in a sale or something! :ninja:

Yeah, I had the KP2 (Kev Burton, musecasters, has it now...) and i tried out the KP3 in a shop the the other day, then got shouted at for touching it...

anyway, the KP3 is way way better. 1000x better feel, features, lights...

i might sell my WH4 and use some of the moneys to buy the DT

Yeah, I had the KP2 (Kev Burton, musecasters, has it now...) and i tried out the KP3 in a shop the the other day, then got shouted at for touching it...

anyway, the KP3 is way way better. 1000x better feel, features, lights...

i might sell my WH4 and use some of the moneys to buy the DT

The most important bit! :LOL:

But yeah, that's my general impression too. Good luck selling the WH4. I tried it but didn't have any luck. But I don't know whether I might keep it now and use it with the GR-55 or something. :erm:

I'll get the DT sometime before the end of the year though hopefully.

Yeah, I think that's what the plan was when they released them! Instead of having an all-purpose KP2, the KP3 was designed for effects and the Kaossilator was designed for all the synths and stuff. There's a really good video on YouTube somewhere that demonstrates what they can both do. And of course, Morgan uses both for the live Muse stuff!

Just a word of warning to my fellow future-DT-buyers...I've been really looking forward up to this point of the prospect of the optional footswitch to change settings...But from putting together the digital scale model of my future pedalboard, I've completely changed my mind on it. Look at the fucking size of the thing!

fs3xf.jpg

When you consider how big it is for just those 3 buttons, and the fact that, realistically, considering how many settings the DT has, it would actually be far quicker to use the rotary knobs already on there, I'm quite happy to say that I will now be saving my time, space, and money, by not buying the extra footswitch. I just wanted to share this for anyone else who was thinking about it.

So you may laugh at the level of detail in my planning, but it means I can spot things like this in advance! :rolleyes: There was also an expression pedal I was planning on having on there as well for something else, but likewise having seen just how much space that would have taken up, I've decided to take it out of my plans, and I'll just use the pedal knobs as I normally would. It's not worth the extra money that it would cost to set it up really. It seems odd for me to be simplifying things for a change, but there you go! :LOL:

Archived