Should Muse take a 5-7 year break from music so Matt can play the 12th Doctor???

Mudstep5956

Should Muse take a break so that Matt could be the 12th Doctor  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Should Muse take a break so that Matt could be the 12th Doctor

• yes
    • no

muse haters=banter folk. at least that's the way it should be.

The way it should be?

banter = wanting to talk about something else than muse =/= everybody posting there not liking muse.

Anyway that off topic... so bellamy, doctor who.

The way it should be?

banter = wanting to talk about something else than muse =/= everybody posting there not liking muse.

Anyway that off topic... so bellamy, doctor who.

His statement is a perfect metaphor for racism.

Do you actually believe that or are you just being provocative?

mostly the latter. but I don't care for arguing today so let's just forget that little post shall we? ;)

however: yes Sippe, I see it actually is a good metaphor for racism. but I meant more that muse haters should stay in banter....wait that's still an accurate analogy. I'm just going to stop before I dig myself deeper. :rolleyes:

mostly the latter. but I don't care for arguing today so let's just forget that little post shall we? ;)

however: yes Sippe, I see it actually is a good metaphor for racism. but I meant more that muse haters should stay in banter....wait that's still an accurate analogy. I'm just going to stop before I dig myself deeper. :rolleyes:

"stay" as in "Muse haters are from Banter"? ;)

"stay" as in "Muse haters are from Banter"? ;)

not necessarily. While they may begin as Main Musers, they generally find their way to Banter when they decide Muse ain't all that good. Thus, "stay in Banter." ;)

Frakkles: alright then, I guess my message directed to you was "if you must hate on Muse, do it in Banter." thank ya :)

not necessarily. While they may begin as Main Musers, they generally find their way to Banter when they decide Muse ain't all that good. Thus, "stay in Banter." ;)

Frakkles: alright then, I guess my message directed to you was "if you must hate on Muse, do it in Banter." thank ya :)

Actually, people have a right to say whatever they like about the band wherever they like. If anything, Muse discussion is MEANT to occur in Main Muse, Banter is specifically for non-Muse talk so no, I won't "hate on Muse in banter" just because you want me to.

Actually, people have a right to say whatever they like about the band wherever they like. If anything, Muse discussion is MEANT to occur in Main Muse, Banter is specifically for non-Muse talk so no, I won't "hate on Muse in banter" just because you want me to.

please don't get all self-righteous. It was a simple request.

Well said.

The way it should be?

It still amuses me that the one and only time I went into a Banter thread (the main one) I came into a discussion about Muse. :LOL:

Archived