117 members have voted

1. 1. Most Under-rated track?

• Escape
    • Exo-Politics
    • Screenager
    • Thoughts of a Dying Atheist
    • Bliss, actually heh
    • Other (please specify)

Screenager is insanely underrated. It has brilliant guitar work, nice bass and Dom actually used animal bones on the song. :stunned: Plus, I love Matt's vocals on it, they're so beautiful, as well as utilizing the lovely falsetto that he used in Muse's earlier days. I also love how Screenager is pretty and unnerving at the same time. Screenager is another high point on the magnificent masterpiece that is Origin of Symmetry. I'm kind of surprised that Screenager doesn't get much love from fans.

Additionally, Falling Away with You, Falling Down, Soldier's Poem, Hoodoo and Guiding Light(:D) are underrated.

• 3 years later...

screenagerscreenagerscreenagerscreenagerscreenagerscreenager

screen

ager

One of Matt's most down-to-earth, cry-worthy yet weirdly comforting songs, some of his better lyrics on a subject matter that he otherwise might easily fuck up and the band's best soft/slow song ever imo (depending on if you count Hoodoo or not). It's a bit weird so I can understand why it didn't but it deserved to stick around live more than it did. One of the songs I'm most thankful for seeing.

Edit: kinda surprised it isn't Muse's Let Down tbh

Edited by Jobby

Does favourite or least favourite mean anything when applied to OoS, really? When there's so little between the songs and your least favourite is a 9/10 because all the others are 10/10s, it doesn't say much. :awesome:

Edit: or as Tuck said, it says a lot. :LOL: