117 members have voted

1. 1. Most Under-rated track?

• Escape
    • Exo-Politics
    • Screenager
    • Thoughts of a Dying Atheist
    • Bliss, actually heh
    • Other (please specify)

HTAILY is good (though I haven't listened to it in a while, probably should do that again soon), however I will say that it is probably their worst closer by a pretty wide margin.

Indeed. Megalomania, however, is underrated and their best closer by a pretty wide margin. Even though it feels odd after Feeling Good.

Indeed. Megalomania, however, is underrated and their best closer by a pretty wide margin. Even though it feels odd after Feeling Good.

:yesey: I agree with all of that. Megalomania is my favourite song <3

For underrated I'd say Ruled By Secrecy. It seems that people either love it or hate it, there's no middle ground.

The album version is pretty amazing, but live versions of it are phenomenal. I really can't see how people don't like it :confused:

Endlessly is stupendously underrated. The chord progression is miraculous, I dunno why no one talks about it. Even frickin SFA gets more recognition than this gem!

I agree, I love the chord progression in Endlessly, and it's definitely one of their better slower songs. It's a bit of a departure too, it has a bit of a 'club' feel.

Am I the only fan who absolutely hates invincible, citizen erased, and unnatural selection?! I like all the othe songs bit those 3 idk they just don't do it for me.... I love ffawy... I don hear many ppl going bonkers over that song...:(

• 2 years later...