117 members have voted

1. 1. Most Under-rated track?

• Escape
    • Exo-Politics
    • Screenager
    • Thoughts of a Dying Atheist
    • Bliss, actually heh
    • Other (please specify)

Eternally Missed, Screenager, Megalomania, Shine Acoustic, Invincible and City of Delusion

EM I think SHOULD of been on Absolution :( Don't get why cause it could of easily stood on it's own as a single. Screenager never seems to get a mention anywhere dispite the fact it's one of Muse's most atmospheric and beautiful songs to listen to - same goes for Shine Acoustic. Megalomania was just unbelivably powerful and awesome to listen to I soooo want Matt to use a church organ again in another song cause of that. Invincible I just don't get the hate towards.. It's a great song and I don't really find it boring at all and of course the solo at the end is just epic. CoD just don't get why it's not played more cause it's a really good song.

Invincible I just don't get the hate towards.. It's a great song and I don't really find it boring at all and of course the solo at the end is just epic..

You are wrong.

It's five minutes of Muse replicating Everybody's Changing by Keane albeit with a pretty crappy and showy solo towards the end.

You are wrong.

It's five minutes of Muse replicating Everybody's Changing by Keane albeit with a pretty crappy and showy solo towards the end.

Hmm I can actually see the similarities now, your right they are similar until like the last 1:40

Still like it though - better version of Everybodys Changing :LOL:

Eternally Missed, Screenager, Megalomania, Shine Acoustic, Invincible and City of Delusion

Screenager I agree but I prefer the piano version than the one on the album. EM should have been on Absolution, the same way Easily should have been on BH&R (could have replaced Starlight... sorry Starlight no offense, it's just down to personal taste) CoD is an epic song but I'm biased on that one. ;)

I think Con-science is hugely underrated as a lot of people dismiss it because for the majority of the song it's just Matt with 4 piano notes and the end is just a build up of distorted sounds... but I found it the most emotional, gut-wrenching song ever. It gets me every time I listen to it.

Yeah I kinda agree really I can see why not cause theres nothing to break it up, but then if you break up the first half you ruin the whole concept of the song so I guess it's envitiably overlooked.

Prooves quite well though some of the most simple things can be incredible.

I think Con-science is hugely underrated as a lot of people dismiss it because for the majority of the song it's just Matt with 4 piano notes and the end is just a build up of distorted sounds... but I found it the most emotional, gut-wrenching song ever. It gets me every time I listen to it.

Con-science is gorgeous. :happy:

+1 no one loves Host! :(

It's a great song... the climactic ending is fecking WIN! luv it!! :D

:supersad:

but I like host too - I tend to like their more darker stuff...

I guess now that makes 3 of us who appreciate host !!!!!11 :D

It's not my favorite, but i like it.

Five!

Aaaahhhh... Host is feeling the luuvvv.... :happy:

host is excellent, but nobody on here really talks about knights of cydonia or city of delusion. and coma is probably one of my favorite songs. all of them are really good.

KoC is not being mentioned on this thread because it is not underrated... everybody bloody loves it :D (and for good reasons)

City of Delusion is my favourite song on BH&R so you will have my vote on that one!!! (music + lyrics + Matt's voice = :happy:)

I WILL AVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENGE