Tom Kirk interview about working with Muse, January 2011

Sunlight

Omg that would have been amazing if they'd projected Chris's baby in the womb on a UFO :LOL:. That'd be the most unique thing... next to projecting on the moon, of course :chuckle:

And FUCK YEAH to the Italians being loudest... San Siro was fecking mental. Everyone really was singing every musical note... the intro to Resistance was fucking fantastic - such an electric atmosphere hearing thousands of people chanting to a song, haha. It was an even bigger shock cos, before Muse came on stage, pretty much the whole crowd was lying down on the pitch, stoned off their faces :LOL:. It's like some Muse switch had been flicked on in their brains and everyone went wild the second the band was on stage. Awesome gig; I'll never forget it :D.

+1 :yesey: everybody was REALLY bored so I was worried that they will be like that even later but then when Muse came on the stage I just couldn`t belive how the atmosphere changed (including myself, I had a massive headache before and then no headache :chuckle:):D

Aw that was a great interview. Good questions and interesting answers. Tom is nice to listen to :) both voice and content. Modest chap too, saying he's not the 4th member, Morgan is! :D

Muse. In. Spaaaaaaaaaaace! Awesome idea, but I really don't see it happening*. Well not in real life. Now - virtual reality/holograms - yes! All-inclusive 360 CGI "gig on the moon" ...now just where did I put those 3D glasses...:LOL:

*The future is never what it is predicted to be. I am still waiting for my hovercar and my robot cleaner. Hmph.:mad:

It was a cool interview.

The idea of womb projection on the side of the UFO was completley mad. :LOL:

I don't expect a new Muse album in 2011. Although I'm not scared about 'lovely melodies' - the melodies to Chili Peppers stuff like Scar Tissue and Californication are really good, but they fit well alongside their other stuff. But we'll see what happens

Archived