The cakes!!! I've not laughed so hard in ages!!

The cake bit was brilliant. But I felt a bit sorry for her. If I was newly pregnant I would be thinking "OMG is my baby going to look like that?!" LOL! You're often very sensitive when you're pregnant. Especially because at that stage, if you look in the books, foetuses are quite weird looking. They do look like aliens! LOL!

And afterall it is Matt Bellamy's first baby which is a bit of a worry! ;) Nah I'm just kidding! :chuckle:

mattispwoud.gif

:awesome:

The cake bit was brilliant. But I felt a bit sorry for her. If I was newly pregnant I would be thinking "OMG is my baby going to look like that?!" LOL! You're often very sensitive when you're pregnant. Especially because at that stage, if you look in the books, foetuses are quite weird looking. They do look like aliens! LOL!

And afterall it is Matt Bellamy's first baby which is a bit of a worry! ;) Nah I'm just kidding! :chuckle:

My niece was gorgeous the minute she was born. :phu::p

(but actually I'm being serious. We were all surprised. :chuckle:)

ill never be disapointed witha Graham Norton show <3

and yes kate seems sweet.

and lol at matt supposedly being very loving and polite i always thought he would be a huge tit.

You can be both a huge tit and loving and polite. One of my friends is like this, actually. Constantly takes the piss out of everyone and if he doesn't like you, you'll know right away, but is actually a very caring person underneath. :p

But yeah, I'm glad I saw this. Before I really didn't know what to think of Kate, not knowing anything about her at all, but she does seem very sweet and funny after watching this. :happy:

and lol at matt supposedly being very loving and polite i always thought he would be a huge tit.

Why? It's obvious that he's polite and sweet etc.

PS That's one of the reasons some of us are fond of him.

BEFORE "The Graham Norton Show", comments about KH:

- "She's such a slag"

- "She's Hollywood's doorknob. Everyone gets a turn"

- "She's horrible"

- "She'll break up the band"

- etc., etc., etc.

AFTER "The Graham Norton Show", comments about KH:

- "Oh, she's so cute"

- "She's so funny"

- "LOL. Matt's rubbing off on her"

- "Matt & Kate totally belong together"

- etc., etc., etc.

Gotta love all the judging based out of jealousy and ignorance, and how that changes after a television interview.

Rock on Museboards. Rock on!

BEFORE "The Graham Norton Show", comments about KH:

- "She's such a slag"

- "She's Hollywood's doorknob. Everyone gets a turn"

- "She's horrible"

- "She'll break up the band"

- etc., etc., etc.

AFTER "The Graham Norton Show", comments about KH:

- "Oh, she's so cute"

- "She's so funny"

- "LOL. Matt's rubbing off on her"

- "Matt & Kate totally belong together"

- etc., etc., etc.

Gotta love all the judging based out of jealousy and ignorance, and how that changes after a television interview.

Rock on Museboards. Rock on!

You didn't see that lot on this board.

You didn't see that lot on this board.

That's basically what people were saying in no uncertain terms. And 2 are directly lifted from some threads (the LOLZ one, for example).

I was paraphrasing for comparison's sake that the comments about her recently have been so negative, but after this interview, the comments have been positive.

It was more that the change in attitude seemingly overnight struck me as odd. I apologize if I have over-exaggerated the level of negativity in an attempt to make a point.

That's basically what people were saying in no uncertain terms. And 2 are directly lifted from some threads (the LOLZ one, for example).

I was paraphrasing for comparison's sake that the comments about her recently have been so negative, but after this interview, the comments have been positive.

It was more that the change in attitude seemingly overnight struck me as odd. I apologize if I have over-exaggerated the level of negativity in an attempt to make a point.

Ok, I just didn't see such outright bitchy comments myself, but then I haven't read every thread. I know people have been a whole lot nastier on Twitter and FB than they have on here.

Ok, I just didn't see such outright bitchy comments myself, but then I haven't read every thread. I know people have been a whole lot nastier on Twitter and FB than they have on here.

First of all, I love your nickname. :awesome:

I have to say that a lot of people had negative comments about her without even seeing an interview of her. It mostly came from the fangirls though, they just hate her because they'll never get to have (OMGOMGOMGOMGOGM) Matt.

I like how people think it's Matt 'making' Kate 'nicer'

Like she was a complete cow before Bellamy's magical penis cured her of her bitchiness

:facepalm:

:LOL: My thoughts exactly.

(I like your avatar. :shifty:)

Now imagine that on a cake :LOL:

nooooooooooooooooo! :'(

don't be mean to me :supersad:

carrot.jpg

:eyebrows:

:LOL: :LOL: carrot p0rn :LOL: :LOL:

:shifty: he is until he proves otherwise :shifty:

I like how people think it's Matt 'making' Kate 'nicer'

Like she was a complete cow before Bellamy's magical penis cured her of her bitchiness

:facepalm:

we had been doing a good job of not talking like that, and we should go back to skirting around her open on...but that made me having a coughing fit. twas funny :chuckle:

Archived