i find this quite odd. we're used to the muse private lives being exactly that and respect that but here it is being splashed all over the tv and papers.

If Kate Hudson was a simple civilian no-one would care, we didn't see loads of articles about Gaia for example.

It's nowt to do with Muse, it's to do with KH.

i'd like to see this...i love graham norton. he likes to make his guests squirm a little ;)

Me too! I'd much rather seen them on there than her. :rolleyes:

I do like the way Graham always finds old pics or clips of his guest, then ask them to talk about it, when they'd rather not. :LOL:

I just want to know if she's gonna reveal whether its bird or a meerkat....

:LOL:

Can we make predictions? I say it will be a girl, but she'll look like Matt. Her name will be Meerkate.

If Kate Hudson was a simple civilian no-one would care, we didn't see loads of articles about Gaia for example.

Ah, good times. I really miss them.

i find this quite odd. we're used to the muse private lives being exactly that and respect that but here it is being splashed all over the tv and papers.

well and it's all her and her family talking.

twould be nice to have a musetweet from matt at least saying "light up, i'm gonna be a dad!"

jeeez :rolleyes:

Aw, that was a pretty funny show. Graham asked Kate if she was engaged to Matt and she said no and he said 'If he loved you he'd have asked you to marry him' and then went over to hug Kate and apologised for being so cheeky! She gave a good answer though, about her parents being together over 30 years and not married.

Tinie Tempah and Russell Kane were a good laugh, especially Tinie's questions for Kate!

:LOL:

Can we make predictions? I say it will be a girl, but she'll look like Matt. Her name will be Meerkate.

For some reason I'm thinking girl too... but who knows? Hopefully the kid will get Matt's eyes but Kate's nose (the original one, that is ;))

It's only been on for 15 minutes...

So far we've managed to establish that Matt can be quite the Grammar Nazi. Not much else.

Don't you mean gwammar nazi?

There was a quote from the show after it was taped that had her saying something about him correcting her english... and I pictured her saying "I can now pwonounce everything pwoperly, just like you Bwitish folks!!" :chuckle:

For some reason I'm thinking girl too... but who knows? Hopefully the kid will get Matt's eyes but Kate's nose (the original one, that is ;))

Don't you mean gwammar nazi?

There was a quote from the show after it was taped that had her saying something about him correcting her english... and I pictured her saying "I can now pwonounce everything pwoperly, just like you Bwitish folks!!" :chuckle:

cue stutter and newvous giggle

I haven't seen it put up anywhere yet... there are a couple of clips on youtube, but notthing about Matt.

Ohh well.

I just watched a re-run episode from The Insider and they mentioned Kate about not wanting to get married soon and they put a small clip of her saying that.

I don't know.. I found so hilarious the Graham, Russell and Tinie's reaction when Kate said she didn't find necesary to get married. They were like :stunned: but like, watching aside and wanting to laugh, and she just wanted to clear her thoughts! :p:$

She looked amaaaaaazing! I read somewhere that she was feeling really sick but she really tried to look good.:happy:

Archived