Best/Worst Live Song?

bruce57

It's such a shit defence (because it doesn't even deserve the title of argument). 'You can't say that cos you weren't there'.

The problem with New Born is that it couldn't possibly have been more awesome in one place than in another, because they played it the exact same way everywhere. And it was equally shit everywhere.

The problem with New Born is that it couldn't possibly have been more awesome in one place than in another, because they played it the exact same way everywhere. And it was equally shit everywhere.

For the most part :yesey:. I think they opened with it once or twice though.

On this tour? Oh yeah wait, they did it once at a festival I think?

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/muse/2010/coke-live-music-festival-krakow-poland-6bd59282.html

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/muse/2010/xacobeo-festival-santiago-de-compostela-spain-23d5fc77.html

Twice. I met people who went to both at Wembley and neither of them were too impressed about it.

Oh yeah, look at that.

I saw New Born at 4/7 gigs and I wasn't even slightly impressed by any of those performances. I had wanted to see it live for so long and when I finally got the chance to see it, Matt decided he doesn't like the piano anymore and that fans come to see him sing a ballad version of New Born rather than the fast, heavy New Born from previous tours. Huge disappointment.

I think the only time I could tolerate Matt not playing the intro would be if it was opening because it would look pretty shit him walking on stage, then sitting down to play the intro, then getting up again, it just wouldn't work!

Ooooorrrrr.... they could just not fucking open with it at all.

I've been on many many gigs... But there are some special Songs in my Memories:

Best:

- Micro Cuts

- Recess

- The Small Print

- Map of the Problematique

- Deadstar

- In Your World

- Fury

- Fillip

- New Born (Not the Resistance Tour)

- Hyper Music

- Space Dementia

- Ashamed

- KoC

...and a lot more...

Worst:

- Guiding Light

- Undisclosed Desires

- New Bron (Resistance Tour)

Best (from what I've seen)

Stockholm Syndrome

Overture

Supermassive Black Hole

Worst:

Guiding Light

Unintended

TiRO

Hysteria

Map Of The Problematique

Sorry, but WWHHHAAATT?????? Map of the Problematique live is one of the worst?? WTF it is seriously so much better live! I...Whaa...Seriously...Sry, I'm having a little trouble wrapping my head around this...WHAAAAA?!?!?!? MotP one of the worst????? GODDAMN WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!?!?!?

...Sry, I overreacted (a little). :LOL:

Sorry, but WWHHHAAATT?????? Map of the Problematique live is one of the worst?? WTF it is seriously so much better live! I...Whaa...Seriously...Sry, I'm having a little trouble wrapping my head around this...WHAAAAA?!?!?!? MotP one of the worst????? GODDAMN WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!?!?!?

...Sry, I overreacted (a little). :LOL:

Just a little :p

MoTP and Hysteria are just flat and boring live :erm:

On the last tour, I'd agree with MoTP. I love the drums in it, but when I saw them, I couldn't even hear the guitar over them, and it's been the same in the other performances I've watched of it from this tour. Doesn't work for me.

I can maaaaaaaaaaaybe see why someone would think that about MotP even though I loved it. But Hysteria?!? That's like the opposite of flat and boring

I'd love Hysteria more if it wouldn't come with Intelude...that's what I call flat and boring, especially they changed it during the 2nd leg of the US Resistance Tour.

Archived