Dom and Chris usually do like a five minute improv near the middle of every concert as far as I can recall. They also do little improvs between or tacked onto their songs. Look at HAARP Unintended. Beautiful improv at the beginning.

mhmm, I do recall a few random improv solos, like this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5pSh35kN5s&feature=related

Matt looks sexeh in that video, just sayin'

How can they be improvised if they are practiced before they go on and are played every concert after the same songs?

1. Their incredible creative musical talent never ceases to amaze me.

2. They r always modest and down to earth.

3. They stay connected w/fans through social media and their website has an awesome MUSE community.

4. They dare to b different and are not afraid to try new directions w/their music to keep from becoming stagnant.

5. MUSE-ic is my escape! MUSE ROCK!

I know. how dare we point out Muse's flaws. HOW DARE WE.

:noey: SHAME ON YOOH.

It's amazing how people can miss it, considering how many proshots of SS there are out there :p

i'm sorry i'm sorry!

How can they be improvised if they are practiced before they go on and are played every concert after the same songs?

bollocks, i made a mistake :p

[quote=RayFan9876;8998483

3.Muse knows their members inside out.

Yea, that is another really good point about 'em. I love how when it comes down to it, they really are all best buds. I can't ever see the end of Muse being because they got in a bitch fight... damn, did I just jinx something? :LOL:

Yea, that is another really good point about 'em. I love how when it comes down to it, they really are all best buds. I can't ever see the end of Muse being because they got in a bitch fight... damn, did I just jinx something? :LOL:

OMG THERE WAS A YOUTUBE VIDEO OF THEM FIGHTING!! Well, specifically Dom and Matt.. I think Chris was laughing in the background though. Dom was saying how Matt pissed around his drumset or something? :wtf::LOL:

IT WAS HORRIBLE TO WATCH THOUGH!! :eek:

Matt was such a fighter, it was unbelievable!!! :LOL: Dom just answered his questions plainly without yelling.. but GEEZ MATT! :awesome:

OMG THERE WAS A YOUTUBE VIDEO OF THEM FIGHTING!! Well, specifically Dom and Matt.. I think Chris was laughing in the background though. Dom was saying how Matt pissed around his drumset or something? :wtf::LOL:

Matt was such a fighter, it was unbelievable!!! :LOL: Dom just answered his questions plainly without yelling.. but GEEZ MATT! :awesome:

haha this one? that was a joke mostly, i believe. where Dom goes "it was you pissing around on the piano"? :LOL: that wasn't a real fight!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-IQY7c9_WQ

and they're sorta fighting in this one...matt's hilarious when he's drunk...throws the chair. :LOL:

and then this one, that's kind of them fighting....matt cusses a lot, haha, but he doesn't mean it badly,....i tihnk we can say they never fight..

haha this one? that was a joke mostly, i believe. where Dom goes "it was you pissing around on the piano"? :LOL: that wasn't a real fight!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-IQY7c9_WQ

and they're sorta fighting in this one...matt's hilarious when he's drunk...throws the chair. :LOL:

and then this one, that's kind of them fighting....matt cusses a lot, haha, but he doesn't mean it badly,....i tihnk we can say they never fight..

Oh.. okay I thought it was serious :facepalm::LOL:

It still was sad to me though :ninja:

I've never really concluded if it was serious or all a really good joke... either way, it obviously blew over.

I don't think its fair to say they've never fought (remember Matt said after they played poker one time they didn't say a word to eachother for days) BUT, they understand the difference between a petty issue, and something that is worth fighting for, and quickly get to the point and move on, like good friends are supposed to do. They respect eachother enough to resolve things fairly.

• 5 months later...

1- Matt's an astonishing virtuoso on guitar and piano, and Chris and Dom are superb as well

2- The sheer diversity of their music; few bands that are that big dare to do stuff that's as ambitious as Exogenesis and Knights Of Cydonia, or as heavy as The Small Print or Unnatural Selection

3- Although they're prodding boundaries, they never go po-faced or make music that's difficult for the sake of being inaccessible.

Archived