1. They aren't afraid of thinking and writing outside of the box

2. The guys are still polite and have real values (they're real people), despite the fame.

3. Let's face it--only a few bands can get you addicted to watching interviews for hours and hours and hours on end :p

Mine doesn't either! :supersad: in fact, i am the only one....well i think we've got a few just fans. bunch of MCR lovers.

i go to Falcon Bluffs

ahh, well im definitely not in middle school lol

im at dakota ridge (prolly a half an hour away)

Yes. Ok, it's only mildly irritating but still.

Actually, the grammar is incorrect as well, but only when using the word things.

The appropriate title would be Three Reasons Why You Love Muse.

Yes, I thought it was a bit irritating too :p

Stfu, gramma nazis.

1. Matthew Bellamy is a musical genius. From outstanding heavy guitar riffs to a modern symphonic piece to extremely simple yet utterly beautiful songs, I have absolutely nothing that I could dislike about them.

2. His voice. It's so different yet so incredibly attractive (in both meanings I guess). The emotion he portrays is way beyond that of any normal or mainstream pop/rock singer, and even largely above that of any other singer I can think of.

3. Muse knows their members inside out. Matt Dom and Chris can all improvise at the same time. SYNCHEUS MAXIMUS.

4. They are British. Seriously, They're all awesome beyond belief. One of the reasons is because they're British.

Stfu, gramma nazis.

1. Matthew Bellamy is a musical genius. From outstanding heavy guitar riffs to a modern symphonic piece to extremely simple yet utterly beautiful songs, I have absolutely nothing that I could dislike about them.

2. His voice. It's so different yet so incredibly attractive (in both meanings I guess). The emotion he portrays is way beyond that of any normal or mainstream pop/rock singer, and even largely above that of any other singer I can think of.

3. Muse knows their members inside out. Matt Dom and Chris can all improvise at the same time. SYNCHEUS MAXIMUS.

4. They are British. Seriously, They're all awesome beyond belief. One of the reasons is because they're British.

+1 :yesey:

Stfu, gramma nazis.

Don't tell me to stfu, silly child.

The title of this thread is incredibly irritating.

:$

Yeah, you're right. But I noticed the weirdness of the title only after I made this thread, so that kinda failed. I suppose there is no way to edit it? But anyway, you can still live with it, right?

EDIT: i still don't get why this thread has a tag "fucking guiding light"...

Stfu, gramma nazis.

When are Muse ever improvising?

Yeah, you're right. But I noticed the weirdness of the title only after I made this thread, so that kinda failed. I suppose there is no way to edit it? But anyway, you can still live with it, right?

I don't think you can edit it now. Yes, I can live with it :p

I know right? But it makes me LOL :awesome:

When are Muse ever improvising?

Dom and Chris usually do like a five minute improv near the middle of every concert as far as I can recall. They also do little improvs between or tacked onto their songs. Look at HAARP Unintended. Beautiful improv at the beginning.

Don't tell me to stfu, silly child.

Zzzap.

Archived