1. They act like themselves instead of falling into a washed-out rock'n'rolla image, and they don't have long, ugly hair like most rock bands do

2. They (Dom and Matt) dress very much like I would if I were the kings of the world, instead of sucking up to fashion-obsessed idiots

3. They make all kinds of music, and don't have «love» in every other song (seriously)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1. I can listen to every song, and not have to skip one because I dislike it.

2. They gave me a night I will never forget (10-2-10)

3. They practically saved my life. Without Muse I seriously don't know where I would be right now, and frankly when I think about it, it's kinda scary.

3. They practically saved my life. Without Muse I seriously don't know where I would be right now, and frankly when I think about it, it's kinda scary.

I know exactly what you mean. Same with me.

1. Exactly! Not one I don't like, well NSC not so much, but I still listen to it...

2. We saw Muse on the same night. Do you live in Colorado?

3. Same here. Scary stuff, but shit happens :stunned:

This. :yesey: finally someone gets it :)

1. Exactly! Not one I don't like, well NSC not so much, but I still listen to it...

2. We saw Muse on the same night. Do you live in Colorado?

3. Same here. Scary stuff, but shit happens :stunned:

This. :yesey: finally someone gets it :)

yeah i live in littleton, like 15 min away from denver

There are too many reasons for me to say, but. . .

1) Each song has their own story behind it, it seems, and the lyrics tear through me with every word Matt/Chris/Morgan/ and sometimes Dom sing :awesome:

2) They are AMAZING live, although I haven't seen them yet ( :mad: ) . But HAARP seems to be a good resource for me to say they are AMAZING live and stuff . . . Not to forget Youtube videos as well :LOL:

3) They are all little (except Chris), gorgeous, British men whom are hilarious, unique, great at what instrument they play, and just . . . WORDS CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE THEM!!! :LOL::happy:

Archived