the EQ is there right? USPS says it was delivered.

since the tim pedal I bought from Jack...some purchases include:

-polish cloths (i'm a neat freak with my guitars :stunned: )

-various strings...gibson brite wires 10's, ernie ball 10's...GHS 9-1/2's (my tech put these on my strat for some reason, and they're quite good... on this guitar at least)

-replacement machine heads for my LP (grovers this time, rather than those crappy 'deluxe' things which break if i'm not careful enough)

-motor city pickups blisster humbucker. not so recent, but i just got it the other day after a two week wait. amazing pickup for the price... http://motorcitypickups.com/

(that pickup's gone into that strat, cheddatom...it's back in the single humbucker configuration)

-polish cloths (i'm a neat freak with my guitars :stunned: )

Queer.

-various strings...gibson brite wires 10's, ernie ball 10's...GHS 9-1/2's (my tech put these on my strat for some reason, and they're quite good... on this guitar at least)

Queer.

-replacement machine heads for my LP (grovers this time, rather than those crappy 'deluxe' things which break if i'm not careful enough)

Queer.

-motor city pickups blisster humbucker. not so recent, but i just got it the other day after a two week wait. amazing pickup for the price... http://motorcitypickups.com/

MOSH.

P_2548_S00.jpg

I was after a Ibanez WD7 but the price on this was so low I couldn't resist, got it for £42 brand new boxed and sealed which I think is a great deal. I might swap some of the resistors out for trim pots to make it a bit more adjustable. Also now I need to make a true bypass looper as it ruins my tone but I was going to make a few of those anyway.

Archived