They are still making the white ones, i'd imagine yours is one of the previous gen ones though. I'm 99% sure none of the standard macbooks currently being made have firewire. Good purchase getting one of the older ones really. I have firewire on mine too :)

They are still making the white ones, i'd imagine yours is one of the previous gen ones though. I'm 99% sure none of the standard macbooks currently being made have firewire. Good purchase getting one of the older ones really. I have firewire on mine too :)

Glad I got one of the older gen ones really since I'll be using it mainly for recording so firewire is pretty much essential:)

I got one of the white ones. I assumed they were talking about those aswell

They kept the white one as well so that people could afford Macbooks still! haha. The new process to make the aluminium ones makes them VERY expensive, so yeah...

But Firewire is still in the white ones, because it's just a continuation of the last generation Macbooks :) (Although I think they got a speed bump)

How you finding it so far?

They kept the white one as well so that people could afford Macbooks still! haha. The new process to make the aluminium ones makes them VERY expensive, so yeah...

But Firewire is still in the white ones, because it's just a continuation of the last generation Macbooks :) (Although I think they got a speed bump)

How you finding it so far?

IMO the white looks a lot nicer

So far I LOVE it. So good having a computer that actually works. Havn't really done much with it so far because I've been trying to get all my software onto here like reaper etc, but I'm going to give garageband and the rest a try in a bit.

Archived