Today I had a Subway Melt, AND a Beer & Burger at Spoons, epic fucking win.

subway melt ftw. what bread did you have? lolololololol. today i bought a coke and a choccy bar. stupid cunt ripped me off :mad:

Guest bshuker
subway melt ftw. what bread did you have? lolololololol. today i bought a coke and a choccy bar. stupid cunt ripped me off :mad:

IT woz a 12" on Hearty Italian with some Tomato sauce. Fucking awesome.

Howd they rip you off? hah

I just had. Subway BLT :D And a beer. Best combo ever.

AWESOME COMBO

IT woz a 12" on Hearty Italian with some Tomato sauce. Fucking awesome.

Howd they rip you off? hah

your subway is what i have every week :D

right. 50p for a pack of mccoys (or a choccy bar, i cant remember lol), quid for a bottle of coke. she charged me £2 which in 13-14 year old world is alot of money :( iasked if she was having a fucking laugh but she told me to piss off :( 50 whole pence :( gawdd.

right. 50p for a pack of mccoys (or a choccy bar, i cant remember lol), quid for a bottle of coke. she charged me £2 which in 13-14 year old world is alot of money :( iasked if she was having a fucking laugh but she told me to piss off :( 50 whole pence :( gawdd.

:stunned:

a quid for a bottle of coke! you were ripped off :)

you're a shit 14 year old, you either have to steal it, or buy space raiders, fudge bars and cans of blue bolt from sainsburys (26p a can :D)

you're a shit 14 year old, you either have to steal it, or buy space raiders, fudge bars and cans of blue bolt from sainsburys (26p a can :D)

no my local sainsburys wont sell me blue bolt, cos i'm under 18, but i can buy red bull from the same shop? They have age limited their own product? Cutting profit i presume?

Subway-footlong-steak and cheese-sprite-donut=orgasms aplenty

i stole a tampon. can i hang with you now?

btw, blue bolt ftw.

Guest bshuker

lolololo it is epic win, another few of my favorites are the BMT, Club, Chicken Pizziola, (the bmt and club again with tomato sauce or with bbq sauce if in the mood).

ALL EPIC WIN.

lolololoololol stand up to wankers like that, next time you go in steal something

ZOMG space raiders :D:D:D:D:D:D 10p of pure sex in a bag.

Do icecream vans still go to your school JJ? they banned them from mine :(

Guest bshuker
only at 3am for 39p pizzas ;)

any other time it's just plain wrong. :noey: at least i think the pizzas are 39p, knowing what you are doing when you are in asda at 3am is also plain wrong :noey:

Well don't know about your asda but the one we have here is awesome, it's so much tidier and has LESS chavs than both of our tescos.

only at 3am for 39p pizzas ;)

any other time it's just plain wrong. :noey: at least i think the pizzas are 39p, knowing what you are doing when you are in asda at 3am is also plain wrong :noey:

I had to make pizzas when i worked at asda :D

You seriously dont want pizza from asda... ;)

Well don't know about your asda but the one we have here is awesome, it's so much tidier and has LESS chavs than both of our tescos.

i just don't go to supermarkets. plus i work in the town centre where there isn't one. :)

Guest bshuker

Fair 'nuff, where I'm from there aren't really any decent food shops, its totally dominated by supermarkets, and small chain shops, so like we have about 8 supermarkets and a million co-ops/mccolls/tesco express and all that crap.

I'm pretty sure we don't even have a baker here that isn't Greggs (we have 2 Greggs too :stunned:)

Anyway, random crap indeed.

But for me at least, Asda wins for supermarkets here atm.

What a fantastically interesting conversation lolol

Archived