I'm the one who asked the morphsuit question :awesome: I missed the interview though as I was in the air flying to Sydney to see Muse. But yeah, as Bee said, Dom is going to get it and I'm meeting the band backstage on the 14th so he will be made to wear it :chuckle:

Hello there and thank U for the recordings of the interview. I'm French and I was in bed (and sick plus :'( Getting sick on Dom's birthday, isn't that weird ???). So I couldn't listen to the interview.

@alternaterealities : you are meeting them backstage ??? How is it??? Did you win any competition on the radio? Or do you know anyone who works in Muse crew? Anyway, you are very lucky :) Could you tell us more about that, how is it gonna be set up and everything ?

I'm the one who asked the morphsuit question :awesome: I missed the interview though as I was in the air flying to Sydney to see Muse. But yeah, as Bee said, Dom is going to get it and I'm meeting the band backstage on the 14th so he will be made to wear it :chuckle:

That will be so funny! Look forward to that! :D Does he realise that it's head to toe, I wonder!? :LOL:

That will be so funny! Look forward to that! :D Does he realise that it's head to toe, I wonder!? :LOL:

I listened to the interview and I don't think he does. See, he's like "but what is a morphsuit? Is it like a bodysock? 'Cause that's how mine is called".

If he really wears it, I definitely wanna see the pics !!!!!!

He's done it before - I've seen him drum in full spiderman outfit, mask included :LOL:

He didn't have the mask in Lievin at Halloween.

So I really deserve my nickname of Little Red Fish :LOL:

So when did he have his full Spiderman costume? Can't remember when :$

Brilliant idea (and find) you guys!

Will Dom be made to wear it on stage? (kind of hard to see and hold on to drumsticks though, I imagine!)

:LOL: I looked up the website as my friends wore them for muck up day saw the leoprd print one and well you know the rest :D

That's the plan supposedly they're easy to see out of and if the fingers fit properly he should be okay.

:LOL: I looked up the website as my friends wore them for muck up day saw the leoprd print one and well you know the rest :D

That's the plan supposedly they're easy to see out of and if the fingers fit properly he should be okay.

I think breathing/overheating would be the bigger issue, but hopefully he'll be able to at least make an appearance with it! :D

• 1 month later...

Just started listening to Triple J Hottest 100. Wow, I didn't think Neutron Star Collision would make the chart... must be a lot of Twilight/Muse fans... but hey, how many bands can say they've held the 100 AND #1 spot :p Actually pretty cool.

Although not their most magnificent song, it's always great to see your favourite bands make an appearance on the charts.

Archived