LMAO @ the Undom tag.

:LOL::LOL:

US :D

should have just let matt interview her, he did a better job at randomly coming up with questions!

No kidding.

Yes, and I think Muse picked that up too - "Running around? Have you seen any of the gigs?" Bad choice of interviewer.

Seriously, there's a shitload of footage. I think she did more prep for Girls. :facepalm:

Unatural selection!!! :D

This makes me happy!

YES Dom IS going to wear the leopard print bodysuit when we give it to him next week!

It's sitting in my drawer right now :LOL:

203391645.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1291791078&Signature=6mTjfDB%2BYGP5bKYMJp07PhXhIZM%3D

Please, please ask them about Lolla! You will have the undying gratitude of North American Muse fans.

haha Unnatural Selection radio edit = fail

You beat me to this! Most definite fail.

I'm late but did anyone happen to record this?

I love that leopard suit idea btw. I remember having an idea about that back in the day. :happy:

Someone (Clairbear?) said it's usually available as a podcast. Might not be up for a couple of hours though. It's earlier in the thread somewhere.

Holy shit. :LOL:

:LOL:

Please, please ask them about Lolla! You will have the undying gratitude of North American Muse fans.

We'll try our best :D

I love that leopard suit idea btw. I remember having an idea about that back in the day. :happy:

:awesome:

At the airport?

:yesey: We'll ask Kirky to make sure we can get it to him.

Archived