real matt is back?!? :happy:

edit: at 00:21, 00:55, n 03:27. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

matt disturb dom everytime he's speaking. :happy:

n chris was around, he should speak too. :happy:

i really really love love this interview, one of the best muse interviews ever, even since the old days in showbiz n origin of symmetry eras. :happy:

:LOL: Seriously, my Mum lives in one of these kind of "ex pat communities" near Torreveja and the people who've retired over there, don't bother learning Spanish and just go to British cafes just make me very sad and embarrassed :facepalm: And all my mum's friends wear leopard print. Fact.

:LOL:

Well, I've never been in Torrevieja, so...

Dom's leopard jacket is excuse enough for not consider him sexy

Its not about anything, I was teasing Dore. Personally I don't find Dom attractive but I'm aware that I'm in the Muse section of the board where a remark such as "he looks like a startled frog" may cause offence. I was attempting to be diplomatic :) He's a lovely person without a doubt, but it's a mystery to me what's considered "sexy" in these awards. Like you, though, I love the fact that he was so modest and laid back about it :happy:

Oh I understand now! Thanks for the explanation. :) I suppose it comes down to beauty being in the eye of the beholder! :) I think it's brilliant that the vote can be split with Muse fans yet still one of our guys comes out on top. :awesome:

Oh I understand now! Thanks for the explanation. :) I suppose it comes down to beauty being in the eye of the beholder! :) I think it's brilliant that the vote can be split with Muse fans yet still one of our guys comes out on top. :awesome:

Well indeed, I'm very aware that were I to meet any member of the band they wouldn't think much of me, either :LOL: I started life on this board in the PMT 5 years ago and I have friends who still post each other pics of Dom in their LB threads, its all good :)

Matt always rubs his nose. I think it's just the booze. I don't think he touches the hard stuff, well at least he said he didn't once.

Yeah I put it down to a nervous tic but it looks quite open to interpretation :LOL: I think quite a lot of that went around in their early days without a doubt, but as you get older you calm down and as you get more successful and your setup gets more complex you have to keep your (sober) eye on the ball more.

I love it how Dom says "take it easy, take it easy" when Matt's going on about the spaceship. He's like "oh god what's he going to do or say next...." :LOL: Awww.

Yes I think he was quite uncomfortable about Matt discussing the prices of things.... but that is why we love matt because he is completely unfiltered and says EVERYTHING that is on his mind.:LOL:

Its not about anything, I was teasing Dore. Personally I don't find Dom attractive but I'm aware that I'm in the Muse section of the board where a remark such as "he looks like a startled frog" may cause offence.

LOL!!!! personally a chris fan myself..... I agree with you, though I think all the boys are the nicest rockers in the world. I met Dom and Matt, but still not chris..... maybe next tour.....

Since when being undiplomatic is something good?

Well there's nothing wrong with a being undiplomatic when you're talking about Glen Beck! :LOL:

But as for Chris being so sincere and straightforward, I spotted a couple of times in that interview when what he said possibly glossed over stuff or was overly vague or generalistic. I think all of them respond with the first thing that comes into their minds or give lip service to what they think the interviewer or public want to hear at times and that's normal. We all do it to an extent in our everyday lives. Imagine what it would be like being interviewed by strangers all the time.

Personally I enjoy Matt's interviews the most. :)

Here's a new interview with Chris. Interviews with Chris are the best. He's so sincere, undiplomatic and straightforward.

Not to mention that he gives us some good information about the band's plans. Did he say that they're set to start working on album nº6 in October this year? I didn't know that.

I don't know if this has been posted yet but I find it hilarious :p

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3432829/Adam-Anderson-up-for-some-groupie-therapy.html

Matt's picture reminded me instantly of "How you doin'?" :LOL:

where did you film those from - were you upstairs or something? :confused:

it really is time that Dom sorted out his hair :p

When you get pit passes you get to spend the whole of the red carpet time on the mezzanine upstairs that overlooks the lobby.

Archived